Profile and Area of Expertise
A renowned doctor with more than 2 decades of clinical practice and with recent contributions to the field of research related to Pulmonology and Sleep related disorders.
Distinction of rendering unbiased treatment with combination of pulmonary rehabilitation for patients with respiratory distress and critically ill patients to improve their quality of life.
Established a distinct 9 years of hardship in providing progressive and advanced treatment to the patients with respiratory disorders and critically ill patients in Respiratory Intensive Care Unit.
Started AS Rao nagar Chest clinic in the year of 2007. Developed as NEW LIFELINE MULTISPECIALITY HOSPITALS Pvt. Ltd., with 50 bedded hospital with inbuilt Pharmacy, CT scan,Radiology,
Fibre optic bronchoscopy, Computerized Pulmonary Function Testing, Sleep Polysomnography lab and Pathology lab.
Established facilities that include Pulmonary Rehabilitation, Sessions for smoking cessation, and Day-Care center for critically ill patients.
Registration No:45625.Andhra Pradesh Medical Counsel
Area of Expertise:
- Diseases of Chest & Tuberculosis, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary and Critical Care Interventional Pulmonology and Clinical Research in Respiratory diseases
Experience (Current Position & Previous Positions)
Managing Director, Senior Consultant Pulmonologist, Critical Care Specialist at NEW LIFELINE MULTISPECIALITY HOSPITALS
Education & Certificates
- MBBS-Andhra Medical College , NTR UHS-1999
- MD-Tuberclosis and Respiratory Diseases-Rangaraya medical College, NTR UHS-2005
- Won 2ND PRIZE IN BIOCHEMISTRY IN 1994 TO 1995 at AMC ,Vizag
- Certificate of Award ‘For Gaining Proficiency in shared Lung Cancer Care’ conducted by Promote India the Lung Wing on 31st January 2010.
Publications & Presentations
- Attended and paper presented on fundamentals of critical care, in Christian Medical College,Vellore T.N., 2ND TO 4TH NOV 2006.
- Attended and paper presented in APTCCON 2005 ,HYDERABAD, 19TH TO 20TH FEB 2005.
- Attended and poster presented NATCON 2005 National Conference Pulmonary Diseases held from 4th to 6th FEB, 2005 at LRS institute ,New Delhi.
- Attended and poster presented NAPCON 2004 National Conference Pulmonary Diseases held from 16 -21 November, 2004 at Ahmedabad ,Gujarat.
- Attended and poster presented at NAPCON 2003 National Conference Pulmonary Diseases held from 12 -16 November, 2003 at Coimbatore.T.N. 44th Annual Conference, IMA, A.P. STATE held on 7th & 8th December, 2002 at Ongole.
Update Coming Soon