Profile and Area of Expertise
Dr. Adarsh Kumar Srivastava (BAMS, MD) is an accomplished Kaya Chikitshak, teacher, and speaker. He has over a decade of experience treating various chronic and lifestyle diseases, especially lung and respiratory disorders such as Bronchitis and Asthma. Dr. Adarsh has also visited many European and South Asian countries to aid and offer consultation to patients and to conduct workshops.
Jiva Ayurveda was founded with a vision to revive the Vedic Indian science of healing and make it accessible to people around the world. Ayurveda is an ancient system of medicine that originated in India more than 5000 years ago and is based on the principles of balance and harmony between the body, mind, and soul. Jiva Ayurveda’s mission is to promote Ayurveda as a way of life and help people achieve optimal health and well-being through natural and holistic means.
Area of Expertise:
- Sexual disorders and counseling
- Respiratory disorders
- Anorectal disorders
Experience (Current Position & Previous Positions)
- Senior Ayurveda Physician at Jiva Ayurveda
- Dr. Adarsh Kumar has practiced teaching and training in Ayurveda for more than 15 years, helping patients successfully manage a variety of lifestyle diseases.
Education & Certificates
- Dr. Adarsh has completed his Bachelor’s in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery from RGUHS Bangalore.
- Bachelor’s in Science from CSJM Kanpur University.
- He holds the accreditation of Doctor of Medicine in Alternative Medicine from IAMR Kolkata.
Awards & Achievements
- Dr. Adarsh has traveled to France, Poland, Lithuania, and Malaysia numerous times to provide consultation services and host workshops.
- His work has been featured in the top newspaper in Poland and the Top Health Magazine of Lithuania.
- Dr. Adarsh was honored with AIIMGA Award (Haryana State) in 2011 for his outstanding contributions to Ayurveda.
- He was awarded an Appreciation Award from Jiva Ayurveda in recognition of his 10 years of service.
Publications & Presentations
- Dr. Adarsh organized CMEs at Rajasthan Ayurved University Jodhpur, Tibbia Ayurvedic College Delhi, and RD Memorial Ayurvedic College Bhopal.
- He has taught courses in Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultancy and Herbs in Ayurveda in India, France, Lithuania, Poland, and Malaysia.
- Curated courses for domestic and international markets on Ayurvedic Lifestyle and Herbs in Ayurveda.
- Mentoring Jr. Doctors for the past 10 years.
- Dr. Adarsh has been a member of the National Integrated Medical Association (Haryana State) for many years and has contributed immensely towards the betterment of healthcare in the region.
- English, Hindi