Profile and Area of Expertise
- Dr. Ajay Chanakya Vallabhaneni is an esteemed Robotic Cancer Surgeon in Hyderabad. He has immense experience in both Open and Minimal access Cancer Surgeries, in all the organ systems. Passion in the profession has led him to find more interest in Robotic and Laparoscopic Cancer Surgery and so has garnered fellowship in the same.
- He is committed to the work in this field over years and has trained many students. He is an Associate Professor and Instructor for the Dr. NB program in surgical oncology.
Areas of Expertise
- Robotic Assisted sphincter saving coloanal anastomosis
- Sentinel hymph node biopsy for various malignancies
- Video-Assisted Thoracoscopy Surgery
- Minimal accessurgery in Gynae – Oncology
- Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy
- Pressurized intraperitoneal Aerosol Chemotherapy
Experience (Current Position & Previous Positions)
- Consultant Surgical Oncologist and Robotic surgeon Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS) Hyderabad – India Feb 2019 – Present3 years
- Surgical Oncologist Continental Hospitals Mar 2017 – Jan 2018 11 months
- Surgical Oncologist MNJ Institute of Oncology & Regional Cancer Center Sep 2016 – Aug 20171 year
Education & Certificates
- Vattikuti Robotic Surgery fellowship Robotic Surgery Apollo Hospital Chennai ,2018
- MCh (surgical oncology) oncology and cancer biology – MCh – Surgical Oncology – Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, India, 2016
- MS(Gen Surg).Surgery – MNR Medical College – Hyderabad, 2010-2013
- MBBS – Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada, 2009
- Update Coming Soon.
Publications & Presentations
- Paper presentation at International cancer Congress, Barcelona 2017- Different Surgical approaches for Parapharyngeal Masses
- Paper presentation at Asia Pacific Gastroenterology Cancer Summit, London 2018, Functional outcomes in patients undergoing Intersphincteric dissection for lower rectal cancers
- Paper Presentation at International Conference on Frontiers in Gynecological Cancers, Singapore 2018- Role of Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy in Endometrial Cancer.
- Paper presentation at ASI Telangana Chapter, Karimnagar 2017-HIPEC and role in a paradigm shift in the management of advanced ovarian malignancies.
- Oral presentation ASI Telangana Chapter, Warangal 2019- Evolution of Robotic Surgery and its future.
- Poster Presentation IASO, Chennai 2014- Neoadjuvant Chemoradiation followed by surgery in advanced oral malignancies
- Poster Presentation IASO, Chennai 2014- Outcome in Open Thoracotomy vs VATS mobilization of Oesophagus in Ca Oesophagus
- Podium Presentation IASO, Bhubaneswar 2015- Standardized protocol for rehabilitation post- limb salvage surgery with endoprosthesis for distal femur bone tumors
- Poster Presentation IASO, Jodhpur 2016- Understanding Kawaguchi margin in soft tissue sarcoma
- Update Coming Soon.
- English, Telugu