Profile and Area of Expertise
Dr Amit Goel has a decade of experience in the field of medicine with an experience as an Endocrinologist for over 10 years. Dr Amit’s published articles are one of the best in the world for research on prevention and early detection of diabetic neuropathy.
- He is a multilinguistic doctor who speaks Telugu, Hindi, English, Kannada, Bengali, Marathi.
- He has completed his M.D Degree in Medicine and D.M in Endocrinology.
- Has an decade of experience in the field of medicine with an experience as an Endocrinologist for over 10years.
- He is a lead Indian researcher and has worked as an Investigator,as well as a co-Investigator.
- His published articles are one of the best in the world for research on prevention and early detection of diabetic neuropathy.
- He is a role model for research and new treatments in diabetes to many of the aspiring doctors.
- A Distinction Holder in ENT, Microbiology & PSM in MBBS.
- His training and his tender care with patients has earned him fame across various regions in the country.
Area of Expertise:
- Management of Diabetes
Experience (Current Position & Previous Positions)
- Chief & Consultant Endocrinologist at Dr.Amit’s Diabetes and Endocrine Superspeciality Clinic
- Ex-Consultant Endocrinologist Virinchi Hospitals,Banjarahills.
- Ex.Chief &Consultant Endocrinologist, Sunshine Hospital , Gachibowli
- Ex Consultant& Assistant Prof , Kamineni Hospital . LB Nagar
- Senior Resident , J.N.M.C , Belagavi
Education & Certificates
- DM (Endocrinology): 3 Years – RAJIV GANDHI UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- MD (Gen Med) : 3 Years- J.N.M.C , Belagavi
- Internship- 1 Year -Gandhi Hospital
Update Coming Soon
Publications & Presentations
- Goel, A., Shivaprasad, C., Kolly, A., Pulikkal, A. A., Boppana, R., &Dwarakanath, C. S.(2017). Frequent Occurrence of Faulty Practices, Misconceptions and Lack of Knowledge among Hypothyroid Patients. JCDR, 11(7), OC15-OC20.
- Goel, A., Shivaprasad, C., Kolly, A., Sarathi H A, V., &Atluri, S. (2017). Comparison of electrochemical skin conductance and vibration perception threshold measurement in the detection of early diabetic neuropathy. PloS One, 12(9), e0183973.
- Shivaprasad, C., Amit, G., Anish, K., Rakesh, B., Anupam, B., &Aiswarya, Y. (2018).Clinical correlates of sudomotor dysfunction in patients with type 2 diabetes and
- peripheral neuropathy. Diabetes Res ClinPract. 139, 188-194.
- Shivaprasad, C., Goel, A., Vilier, A., 8i Calvet, J.-H. (2018). Normative Values forElectrochemical Skin Conductance Measurements for Quantitative Assessment of
- Sudomotor Function in Healthy Indian Adults Indian J EndocrMetab, 22(1), 57-61.
- Shivaprasad C, Rakesh B, Anish K, Annie P, Amit G, Dwarakanath CS. Impairment of health-related quality of life among Indian patients with hypothyroidism. Indian J
- EndocrMetab 2018;22:335-8.
- Sarathi, V., Karethimmaiah, H., Goel, A. (2017). High-dose Vitamin D Supplementation Precipitating Hypercalcemic Crisis in Granulomatous Disorders.Indian
- J EndocrMetab, 21(6), 815-819.
- Sridevi A, Rakesh B, Goel A , Aiswarya, Y, Anupam, B. , Shivaprasad C. Prevalence of Elevated Anti-Thyroid Peroxidase Antibodies in Subclinical Hypothyroidism.
- International Journal of Contemporary Medical Research 2018;5(3):C1-C4.
- Atluri S, Sarathi V, Goel A, Boppana R, Shivaprasad C. Etiological profile of galactorrhoea. Indian J EndocrMetab 2018;22:489-9
- Anish K, Shivaprasad C , Goel A . Reversal of hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism triggered by testosterone therapy. Journal of Diabetes and Endocrinology 2016 ;7(2) 6-8
- Life Member, Endocrine Society of India
- Life Member, Indian Medical Association
- Life Member, ISPAE
- Life Member, Indian Thyroid Society
- Life Member, RSSDI
- Life Member, Endocrine Society, USA
Bengali, English, Hindi, Kannada, Maithili, Telugu