Profile and Area of Expertise
Dr. Arun Gupta is an 18-year veteran Ayurvedacharya, Regional Technical Lead at Jiva Ayurveda. He is a member of Dr. Partap Chauhan’s core panel and an expert in Panchakarma. Dr. Arun Gupta specializes in chronic diseases, digestive disorders, and autoimmune disorders. He is dedicated to aiding patients in achieving optimum results through personalized treatment approaches not only in India but around the globe.
Jiva Ayurveda was founded with a vision to revive the Vedic Indian science of healing and make it accessible to people around the world. Ayurveda is an ancient system of medicine that originated in India more than 5000 years ago and is based on the principles of balance and harmony between the body, mind, and soul. Jiva Ayurveda’s mission is to promote Ayurveda as a way of life and help people achieve optimal health and well-being through natural and holistic means.
Area of Expertise:
- Autoimmune & Chronic Disease Management.
- Gastrointestinal disease management.
- Psychosomatic disease management.
Experience (Current Position & Previous Positions)
- Senior Ayurvedic Physician at Jiva Ayurveda
- Dr. Arun is an experienced Ayurvedic and Panchakarma Doctor. With 18 years of experience in India, Italy, and other countries, he has provided consultations to patients through his work at Societal Ayurvedic Internazionale. Milan (Italy) and Sti Sri Ayurveda Panchakarma (Bangalore).
Education & Certificates
- Dr. Arun has pursued BAMS from CSJM University, Kanpur,
- He has completed the Reorientation Training program in Panchakarma from the National Research Institute under CCRAS.
Awards & Achievements
- Successfully held a six-day workshop in Helsinki, Finland, focusing on learning about six common chronic health conditions from an Ayurvedic perspective.
- Organized a one-week-long course in Beijing, China on the “(Basics of Ayurveda)
Publications & Presentations
- Update Coming Soon
- Member of the Bhartiya Chikitsa Parishad in Lucknow, India.
- English, Hindi