Profile and Area of Expertise
- Dr B S Praveen Kumar is an Interventional Consultant in Cardiology in Medicover Hospital, Kurnool. He has vast experience of 11 years in Primary PCI, complex coronary angioplasty, Device Closures for Congenital Heart Diseases & Pacemaker Implantation. He has experience in treating all the complex trauma cases with his extensive knowledge.
- Dr B S Praveen Kumar is a dedicated consultant and well-known for providing outstanding patient care with his team.
Areas of Expertise:
- Complex coronary angioplasty
- Device Closures for Congenital Heart Diseases
- Pacemaker Implantation
Experience (Current Position & Previous Positions)
- Consultant in Cardiology in Medicover Hospital, Kurnool.
- For the past 12 years, Dr. BS Praveen Kumar has worked as Consultant Cardiologist.
Education & Certificates
- Dr. BS Praveen Kumar pursued degree of MBBS from Sidhartha Medical College, Vijayawada in 2005,
- MD from Narayana Medical College, Nellore in 2009.
- DM-Cardiology from Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupati in 2013.
Update Coming Soon
Publications & Presentations
- Ashok Thakkar, D Rajasekhar, V Vanajakshamma, Praveen Kumar B S, Sarath Babu D, C Sivasankara. Single Centre Experience and Outcome of Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention for patients with ST-Segment-Elevation Myocardial Infarction. Journal of Cardiology and Therapeutics. 12/2013; 1(2):51-57
- D. Rajasekhar, V. Vanajakshamma, A. Ravikanth, B.S. Praveen Kumar. Clinical efficacy of L-carnitine in scorpion sting myocarditis: A randomized study. JICC. March 2014;4(1):14-17
- Praveen Kumar BS, Rajasekhar D, Vanaja V, Srinivas ML. Clinical profile of patients with pulmonary embolism. Ind Heart J. 2012; 64(1): S140-S141
- Sambasivaiah K, Srikanth Reddy, Praveen Kumar B.S, Suneetha P. Cisplatin Induced Acute Cerebral Infarct. INDIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICAL & PAEDIATRIC ONCOLOGY. 2008;29(4):45-46
Update Coming Soon.
English, Hindi, Telugu