Profile and Area of Expertise
Dr. Bhavna completed her Bachelor’s in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery in 2005 and the Diplomate of Reproductive and Child Health (DRCH) in 2010. She has over 18 years of experience treating gynecological problems, such as PCOD, infertility, and fibroids, in India as well as in the international market. Dr. Bhavna has been working at Jiva Ayurveda for more than 10 years now. Primarily, she manages the technical training of the team and works on their no-relief cases. She has also taught gyne courses to Indian, Poland, Japanese, and German students. Currently, she is working as Senior Manager of QA at Jiva.
Jiva Ayurveda was founded with a vision to revive the Vedic Indian science of healing and make it accessible to people around the world. Ayurveda is an ancient system of medicine that originated in India more than 5000 years ago and is based on the principles of balance and harmony between the body, mind, and soul. Jiva Ayurveda’s mission is to promote Ayurveda as a way of life and help people achieve optimal health and well-being through natural and holistic means.
Area of Expertise:
Experience (Current Position & Previous Positions)
- Senior Ayurveda Physician at Jiva Ayurveda
- With a wealth of experience spanning 19 years, Dr. Bhavna has been successful in helping numerous patients to find resolutions to conditions such as PCOD, Infertility and has been aiding countless students around the globe.
Education & Certificates
- Dr. Bhavna Dwivedi has a Bachelor’s in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery and a Diplomate of Reproductive and Child Health (DRCH).
Awards & Achievements
- Dr. Bhavna is a rank holder in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS).
- Dr. Bhavna is a distinguished silver medalist for the postgraduate diploma in gynecology as well as a diplomate of Reproductive and Child Health (DRCH).
Publications & Presentations
- Live webinar on “Care of Pregnant Women during the Pandemic.
- Designed Ayurveda and Women’s courses for Polish students.
- Curated Ayurveda and Panchkarma Courses for Foreign students
- Knowledge-Sharing sessions and Induction Training in Jiva for 4-5 years.
- Taught an Advanced course on Ayurveda and Skin Care /Women’s Care.
- Dr. Bhavna has a long history of involvement with NIMA Faridabad and has attended numerous Continuing Medical Education(CME) events.
- English, Hindi