Profile and Area of Expertise
Dr.Chandra Puli FRCP Edin, MRCP Gastro UK, MRCP, MBBS is a UK trained Gastroenterologist with over 18 years of UK experience in treating patients including working at prestigious centres like John Radcliffe, Oxford University and Addenbrrokes Hospital, Cambridge University hospital.
During his clinical experience in these prestigious Universities, Dr Chandra Puli has published some of the revolutionary innovation papers into the prestigious journals like Circulation Journal and also laid the use of his work into the European Society Guidelines.
His medical passion has been so immense which made him travel to various Advanced Endoscopic procedure trainings outside UK, including USA and Advanced Intensive Endoscopic Fellowship like training at Montreal University, Canada.
Area Of Expertise :
- Obesity management with novel procedures like Endoscopic Sleeve Gastroplasty, Gastric Balloons, and other Gastroenterology conditions like abdominal pain, bowel problems, advanced endoscopy, liver disease, cancer screening, weight loss management procedures, and heartburn.
- Performing non-surgical with minimally invasive techniques by using very advanced endoscopic skills like Endoscopic Submucosal Dissection, stenting, Endoscopic Ultrasound
Experience (Current Position & Previous Positions)
- Dr Chandra Puli practices at London Gastro Care,KPHB Colony,Hyderabad and KIMS Hospitals,Hyderabad
- 18 years of UK experience in world-renowned Universities including Oxford University and Cambridge University.
- Clinical Lead and Head of the Department for Endoscopy and Gastroenterology UK.
- Advanced Bariatric training Harvard University, USA 2014
- Training- His extensive experience includes working at such renowned centers of excellence as Cambridge University Hospital, Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Oxford University Hospital, and the John Radcliffe Hospital.
Education & Certificates
- FRCP Edinburgh (Fellow of Royal College of Physicians) – March 2020
- Advanced Intensive Endoscopic Ultrasound Fellowship – Canada 2018
- MRCP Gastro UK (Member of Royal College of Physicians & Gastroenterology) – 2008
- MRCP (Member of Royal College of Physicians) – 2007
- MBBS (Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam, India) – 2002
Update Coming Soon
Publications & Presentations
- Dr. P Chandra Sekhar has drawn on his clinical experience throughout his career to be published in many peer-reviewed journals. Notably contributing pioneering academic papers to professional journals such as Circulation Journal and also establishing a basis for his research to be incorporated into the European Society Guidelines.
- British Medical Journal : Originally trained in the UK, he is constantly looking to further his specialist knowledge. He travels regularly to attend advanced endoscopic procedure training sessions overseas and in 2018 went to Canada to undertake Advanced Intensive Endoscopic Ultrasound fellowship-like training at Montreal, CHUM, University Hospital.
Update Coming Soon