Profile and Area of Expertise
A sincere, loyal and dedicated individual who has a great deal of ambition, love to learn, and always up to a challenge.
Strengths: Superior diagnostic skills, treatment planning and execution proficiency. Good surgical skills.Good Communication skills
- All kinds of Ear, Nose, and Throat and Head-Neck diseases treated in various medical & surgical methods including Endoscopic Nasal & Micro-Ear Surgeries.
- Interested in endoscopic ear surgeries, head and neck surgeries and neuro otology
Area of Expertise:
- Expertise in performing ENT surgeries like Functional endoscopic sinus surgery(FESS) , Tonsillectomy, Tympanoplasty, Septoplasty.
- Performed tonsillectomies, septoplasties, tympanoplasties.
- AssistedMicrolaryngealsurgeries ,Mastoid surgeries, FESS , Endo DCR , rhinoplasties, thyroidectomies and Parotid surgery.
- Well trained in performing audiometry and other audiological investigations
Experience (Current Position & Previous Positions)
- Currently working as Assistant professor [ ENT ] in Mamata academy medical sciences in Hyderabad
- Worked as Senior resident in ENT department in Mamata academy medical sciences from 2019 – 2022 in Hyderabad.
Education & Certificates
- Primary Qualification: M.B.B.S.,
Year of joining: JULY’ 2009.
Year of Passing: MARCH ’ 2014.
- Internship training: 29/03/2014 to 29/03/2015
Institute: Prathima Institute of Medical Sciences ,Karimnagar,Telangana state, India. (Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada. A.P.India)
- Specialist Qualification: Master of Surgery-(OTO-RHINO-LARYNGOLOGY)
Year of joining: 28/05/2016
Year of Passing: 22/05/2019[ R.NO. 0958046 ]
Institute: Mamata Medical College,Khammam,TS., INDIA.
- (Kalojinarayanarao university of Health Sciences, warangal, T.S., INDIA)
Dissertation: “A Study on Merits of Endonasal Endoscopic Dacrocystorhinostomy”
- Update Coming Soon
Publications & Presentations
- Incidence of TB Laryngitis in Pulmonary Tuberculosis Patients in A Tertiary HOSPITAL-Khammam.-June 2017
- (Dr.SivaSubba Rao Pakanati, Dr.G.Divyavani, Dr.G.Pradeep)
- Paper Presentation : A Study of Quality of Life and Audiological Outcomes in Patients who Underwent Tympanoplasty.
- English, Hindi, Telugu