Profile and Area of Expertise
Dr. Kapil Tejaswy is a surgical Gastroenterologist in Hyderabad
Experience (Current Position & Previous Positions)
- Presently working as Consultant Surgical Gastroenterologist in Mamata Medical College and Hospital, Hyderabad
- Worked as Senior Resident in Department of General Surgery in KMC, Manipal from 2/6/15 to 30/7/16.
- Worked as Assistant Professor in Department of General Surgery in KMC, Manipal from 1/8/16 to 4/5/17.
- Worked as Consultant General Surgeon in Pranaam Hospital, Hyderabad from 15/7/17 to 31/1/18.
Education & Certificates
- MBBS: JJM Medical college, Davanagere, Karnataka. 2005 – 2011
- MS (General Surgery): KMC, Manipal. 2012 – 2015.
- FAGE: Manipal University, 2015.
- DrNB Surgical Gastroenterology: Lakeshore Hospital and Research Centre, Kochi. 2018-2021
- MS: Clinical profile of patients with abdominal surgical emergencies in Kasturba Medical college, hospital, Manipal University, Manipal.
- DrNB (Surgical Gastroenterology): Preoperative and Intraoperative assessment of steatosis and steatohepatitis among patients with Gastro-Intestinal Cancer undergoing surgery and follow up during postoperative period and postoperative chemotherapy
Update Coming Soon
Publications & Presentations
- “An early presentation of a usual late comer! Non-functional neuroendocrine tumor of pancreas.” In surgical chronicles
- “Adenomatoid tumor of the epididymis in a torsion testis: a histopathological surprise!”- In Malta medical school gazette
- “Giant lipoma of anterior abdominal wall masquerading as ventral hernia: A clinical diagnostic dilemma.” In surgical chronicles
- “Giant lipoma of the left labium majus: A clinical diagnostic challenge.” In Journal of gynecological surgery.
- Syringocystadenoma Pappiliferum of the scalp arising from a Nevis sebaceous. Journal of cutaneous and aesthetic surgery
Update Coming Soon
Telugu, Kannada, English, Hindi, Malayalam