Profile and Area of Expertise
Dr. Keshav Chauhan, BAMS, is a highly qualified and experienced Ayurvedic physician. He learned Ayurvedic skills through a traditional Guru Shishya Parampara, under the mentorship of Dr. Partap Chauhan for 5 years.
Jiva Ayurveda was founded with a vision to revive the Vedic Indian science of healing and make it accessible to people around the world. Ayurveda is an ancient system of medicine that originated in India more than 5000 years ago and is based on the principles of balance and harmony between the body, mind, and soul. Jiva Ayurveda’s mission is to promote Ayurveda as a way of life and help people achieve optimal health and well-being through natural and holistic means.
Area of Expertise:
- Panchakarma, Auto-immune Disorders, Infertility, Garbha Sanskara, Chronic Lifestyle Disorders & Marma therapy.
Experience (Current Position & Previous Positions)
- Head of The Department – Endocrine and Skin at Jiva Ayurveda
- 10 + years of extensive experience in the field of Ayurveda.
Education & Certificates
- BAMS from RGUHS Bangalore
- Diploma in Panchakarma from NRIP, Kerala
- Certificate course in Marma therapy
Awards & Achievements
- Dr. Keshav has led the core team at Jiva, which was appointed for the creation of the Artificial Intelligence and machine-learning-based Ayurvedic Diagnostic & Treatment Protocol Engine; Ayunique.
- He has devised many treatment programs for various chronic diseases under the flagship of the Jiva Ayunique Programme at Jiva Ayurveda.
- He has attended around 200+ hours of Continuous Medical Training at Jiva Ayurveda on specialized treatment protocols related to Infertility & Auto-immune Diseases.
- He has conducted International workshops and taught courses on Ayurveda in Russia, France, Lithuania, Poland, and Japan for the past 9 years.
- He has been an eminent guest speaker at various renowned Indian institutions.
- He has conducted an “Ayurveda for complete well-being” course for students of Gargi College, Delhi University.
- He has conducted a unique Ayurschool workshop based on Ayurveda at Pathfinder School, Haryana.
- Has conducted comprehensive workshops for the students of the USA on Indian soil. Served as an eminent speaker on the sixth International Congress; Ayurveda Today on ‘The Psychosomatic Background of Hormonal Disease’.
Publications & Presentations
- Update Coming Soon
- IMA ( Indian Medical Association) AYUSH
- English, Hindi