Profile and Area of Expertise
A practising primary care Physician and a heart-led Entrepreneur trained in Intensive care medicine, currently pursuing MD, aspiring to be a Clinical Pharmacologist, deeply interested in academics, research, and innovation, and wildly enthusiastic about teaching and collaboration, is looking forward to converting passion into practice.
Dr. Khizer Hussain Junaidy is an alumnus of the prestigious Gandhi Medical College, Secunderabad. He is a fellow in Intensive Care Medicine from Apollo-Medvarsity. He underwent training in early management of trauma at Christian Medical College, Vellore. He is a Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac life Support (ACLS) provider certified by the American Heart Association (AHA). Pharmacotherapy is his strength. He is currently pursuing his MD in Pharmacology from Gandhi Medical College itself.
He always believes in “Talk first- Tablet next” and is thankful to Almighty for being a good listener and an effective counsellor to his patients.
Infectious diseases viz., UTI, RTI, GITI and Lifestyle diseases viz., Hypertension, Diabetes, Obesity, Acid-Peptic Disease are his areas of interest. He has a conservative line of management and encourages patients to prefer oral over I.V and home care over hospital care. His prescriptions are unique for their elaborate history/ examination findings yet minimalistic medicines.
He had been deputed by the Telangana government as the Medical officer in the convoy of visiting dignitaries and VIPs; and has also served as the Medical officer in Telangana Legislative Council. He also had the privilege of volunteering with CTF India for Kashmir Flood Relief in 2014
He has his clinical practice at Khursheed Healthcare, Mallepally. He has been associated with Philanthropic activities and runs a generic medical pharmacy to help reduce the healthcare burden among the people.
He has wide experience working with multiple corporate hospitals in various positions and is associated with various societies viz., IMA, ISCCM, IRCS, IPS, ASI, RSSDI, etc.
He is currently the Secretary of Telangana Junior Doctors Association and Academic Committee In charge at Doctors Association for relief and education.
Area of Expertise:
- Intensive care medicine
Experience (Current Position & Previous Positions)
- Dr. Khizer Hussain Junaidy is a General Physician practicing at and practising as a Primary Care Physician at Khursheed Healthcare,Hyderabad.
Education & Certificates
- MBBS Graduate from a Government Medical College in Hyderabad with over five years of experience as a Medical Officer/ Intensivist/ General Practitioner/ Tutor & Researcher.
- Pursuing MD in Pharmacology
- Update Coming Soon
Publications & Presentations
- Published numerous review articles in peer-reviewed/ Indexed journals under the aegis of Dr. M. V. Raghavendra Rao, Scientist Emeritus, Director of Research Central Laboratory, Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Jubilee Hills.
Indian Medical Association (IMA)
• Former General Secretary- Telangana Junior Doctors’ Association
• Incharge- Academic Committee, Doctor’s Association for Relief & Education (DARE)
• Indian Pharmacological Society (IPS)
• Associate Member- Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine (ISCCM)
• Indian Red Cross Society (IRCS)
- English, Hindi, Telugu, Urdu