Profile and Area of Expertise
Dr. Kirthi Paladugu is a Joint Replacement Surgeon and Sports Medicine Surgeon in Miyapur, Hyderabad and has an experience of 10 years in these fields. Dr. Kirthi Paladugu practices at Srikara Hospitals in Miyapur, Hyderabad. He completed MBBS from Jagadguru Jayadeva Murugarajendra Medical College (JJMMC) in 2009, MS – Orthopaedics from Raichur Institute of Medical Sciences in 2013 and Fellowship in Joint Replacement from Germany in 2014.
After Endorsing the Degree “Master of Surgery in Orthopaedics”, with the support of my professor’s & Associated Staff had extensive unparalleled exposure to the Trauma (Accident & Fracture) Cases.
With usual Curiosity & Perseverance in the field of Joints, to give back my Society & the Country at world-class levels, been to Germany in 2014 for the Exclusive & Extensive Training in Computer-Assisted navigation & Revision Joint Replacement Surgeries.
Underwent training in AO Pelviacetabular Trauma in Bengaluru – 2014
Took extensive super-specialty training in the field of advanced Arthroscopy of Knee, Shoulder, Hip and Cartilage reconstructive surgeries, sports medicine at various reputed centers in Singapore, France & London. Registration No: 85784 Karnataka Medical Council 2009
Area of Expertise:
- Arthroscopic Specialist
- Joint Replacement Surgeon
Experience (Current Position & Previous Positions)
- Joint Replacement Surgeon Srikara Hospitals,Hyderabad – 2013 – Currently Working
Education & Certificates
- MBBS – Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences – 2009 – Karnataka
- MS – Orthopaedics – Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences – 2013 – Karnataka
- Fellowship in Joint Replacement – Germany – 2014
- Training in AO Pelviacetabular Trauma – Bengaluru – 2014
- Training in Computer Assisted navigation and Revision Joint Replacement Surgeries.
- Training in the field of advanced Arthroscopy of Knee, Shoulder, Hip and Cartilage reconstructive surgeries, sports medicine – Singapore, France and London
- AO pelviacetabular Trauma Bengaluru – 2014
- Ceritificate In Arthoplasty – 2015
- Certificate in Visiting Surgeon Program Knee and Shoulder Arthroscopy – 2015
- Annecy Shoulder Course France – 2017
- Expert Trauma Summit London – 2018
- Certificate in Shoulder Arthroscopy Advanced Instructonal Course – 2018
- Certificate in Arthrex International Achilles and Ankle Arthroscopy Cource – 2019
Publications & Presentations
Update Coming Soon
Update Coming Soon