Profile and Area of Expertise
Dr. Kishore Reddy is a surgical gastroenterologist who has specialized in the most modern surgical techniques and clinical practices to deliver the best results to the patients. He possesses extremely competent skills across all forms of surgical treatment with conventional, laparoscopy and robotic methods for patients who require abdominal operations. Offers treatment for diseases related to Hernias, Esophagus (Achalasia & Reflux disorders, Hiatal hernia, Tumors, and Corrosive injuries), Stomach (Ulcer, Perforations, Tumors, Obstruction etc), Gallstones and Bile duct injuries, Liver surgery & Portal hypertension – Liver tumors, Shunt procedures, Liver transplantation, Pancreatic disorders – Acute and Chronic pancreatitis, Pancreatic tumors, Gastrointestinal cancers – Colorectal, Gastro-Esophageal, Gallbladder, Pancreas etc., Inflammatory bowel disease treatment, and Splenectomy.
Area of Expertise:
- GI & Hepatobiliary Surgeon, Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeon
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Robotic surgery
- Hepato-pancreatico-biliary surgery
- Liver transplantation
- Surgery for Gastrointestinal cancers
- Cadaveric and living donor liver transplant
- Complex Hepatopancreatico biliary surgeries
- Corrosive injury esophagus
- Inflammatory bowel disease
Experience (Current Position & Previous Positions)
- Consultant HPB & Liver transplant surgeon, Yashoda Hospitals, Hyderabad
- 2019- : Consultant Surgeon, GI & HPB Dept, Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Secunderabad, Telangana. Visiting GI Surgeon at SVS Medical college, Mahaboobnagar on weekly basis
- 2018-2021: Consultant Surgeon – GI, HPB & Liver Transplant Unit, KIMS, Secunderabad
- 2018 – 2019: Junior Consultant, GI & HPB Dept, Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Secunderabad, Telangana.
- June 2018 – November 2018: Senior Resident, Surgical Gastroenterology, Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Secunderabad, Telangana.
- 2015 – 2018: Senior Resident, Surgical Gastroenterology, KIMS, Secunderabad, Telangana. Trained in Surgical Gastroenterology and as a team member in Liver transplantation.
- 2013 – 2014: Assistant Professor, General Surgery, Santhiram Medical College, Nandyal, AP
- 2012 – 2013: Assistant Professor, General Surgery, Kamineni Institute of Medical Sciences, Narketpalli, Telangana
Education & Certificates
- 2011: DNB, General Surgery, Santhiram Medical College, Nandyal, AP, India
- 2018: DNB – Surgical Gastroenterology, Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Secunderabad.
- FMAS – Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery
- 2018: FICRS – Fellowship of International College of Robotic Surgeons
- 2008: Had training in Basic and Advanced Laparoscopic surgery at AIIMS
- Update Coming Soon
Publications & Presentations
- Update Coming Soon
- English, Telugu