Profile and Area of Expertise
Dr.Koushik Sharma is an eminent Urologist, Andrologist, and Laparoscopic Kidney Transplant Surgeon in Hitech City -Hyderabad. Performing Painless /Surgeries with Least Possible Pain Has been his area of Interest. With over 1000+ surgeries in his career spanning over 11 years, he brings an unmatched level of expertise in urology care in Hyderabad.
He has done his Post Graduation from the prestigious Indian Navy Hospital at Mumbai. His training at the Navy Hospital helped him Learn the art of Surgery and also imbibed in him the Discipline and the Passion towards the profession.
His Super Specialty in Urology was done from Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences that has shaped him as a Urologist.
Area of Expertise:
- His Expertise is in Laser Circumcision/Laparoscopic Surgery/ Scarless Laser Stone & Prostate Surgery
Experience (Current Position & Previous Positions)
- Dr Koushik Sharma is a Consultant Urologist & Transplant Surgeon at Medicover Hospitals,Hyderabad
- Surgeon at the Prestigious Indian Navy Hospital at Mumbai
Education & Certificates
- MBBS – Dr NTR university of Health Sciences
- MS General Surgery at Indian Navy Hospital ,Mumbai .
- (Indian Navy Hospital was established in 1756. It is the Apex hospital serving the Triservices personnel across the country)
- Mch Urology at Prestigious Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences. He is the Topper of the entrance examination held in 2017. NIMS
Update Coming Soon
Publications & Presentations
- Podium presentation at 30th Sogus 2018- Topic: A Retrospective Study And Follow Up On Renal Cancer –A Single Center Study
- Podium presentation at 30th Sogus 2018- Topic: Adrenal Tumors: An Experience In A Single Surgical Unit
- Podium Presentation at 74th ASICON 2014: Topic – karapandzic Flap With Tongue Flap A Novel Approach For Reconstruction Of Large Lip Defects.
- Poster presentation at 74th ASICON 2015: Topic: Type Iii Duodenal Atresia: A Rare Case Report.
- Research coordinator in Operation Restore at RI District for Corrective Surgery In Burns Patients
- Presentation in midterm SOGUS AP & T 2020- Energy sources in PCNL
- Member of Association of Surgeons of India.
- Associate Member of USI
- Member of SOGUS AP&T
English, Hindi, Telugu