Profile and Area of Expertise
Dr. Kuldeep Solanki is a highly experienced Ayurvedacharya, HOD of the Psychological Department of Jiva, and a member of Dr. Partap Chauhan’s core panel. He has consulted patients from both India and abroad for over 15 years and is currently the Quality Manager at Jiva Ayurveda. With 17+ years of experience, Dr. Kuldeep is a renowned Yoga specialist and spiritual healer, specializing in the treatment of physical, psychological, and psychosomatic disorders. His expertise in Ayurveda has taken him to many European and Asian countries, where he provided consultations and empowered them with the benefits of Ayurveda.
Jiva Ayurveda was founded with a vision to revive the Vedic Indian science of healing and make it accessible to people around the world. Ayurveda is an ancient system of medicine that originated in India more than 5000 years ago and is based on the principles of balance and harmony between the body, mind, and soul. Jiva Ayurveda’s mission is to promote Ayurveda as a way of life and help people achieve optimal health and well-being through natural and holistic means.
Area of Expertise:
- Psychological & Psychosomatic Disorders
- Autoimmune Disorders & Lifestyle Disorders
Experience (Current Position & Previous Positions)
- Head of the Department – Psychology at Jiva Ayurveda
- Dr. Kuldeep has 17 + years of experience in the field of Ayurveda, Psychotherapy, and Lifestyle disorders.
Education & Certificates
- Dr. Kuldeep holds a BAMS from RGUHS, Bangalore, and an MSCP in Counselling & Psychotherapy.
- He also holds a Certificate in Child Health and has a specialization in Reiki.
Awards & Achievements
- Mentored students, doctors, and Teachers in India and around the globe in Panchakarma Therapy courses, Ayurveda and lifestyle consultant courses, Yoga and Spirituality.
- Worked as an Ayurvedic physician in Healience, South Korea (Seoul).
- Mentored students of Terre-du-ciel University, in France on the importance of Ayurveda for leading a healthy life.
- Treated patients nationally and internationally with Ayurveda, Panchakarma, Yoga, Counselling and Psychotherapy, and Reiki.
- Honored with a long service award on completion of 10 years as Jiva Ayurveda.
Publications & Presentations
- Conducted a seminar on drug abuse and quitting drugs in memory of freedom fighters at the “Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav” organized by the CGST Faridabad Commissionerate on August 10th, 2022, as part of India’s 75-year Independence celebrations.
- Represented Jiva as a guest speaker consecutively for April, May 2013, and July 2014 at IT, Delhi on “Maintaining Holistic Health through Food and Lifestyle Habits: An Ayurvedic Perspective”
- Conducted Yoga seminar and Ayurveda awareness in The Smart Cube and Infogain, Noida, in 2018 in commemoration of International Yoga Day.
- Organized a Seminar on “Desktop Yoga” for all employees and imparted importance on “Ayurveda and You and Good Bye Stress on 21st December 2018 in Ricoh India, Noida, Administered a seminar on “Recharge with Yoga” to mark AyurVardaan month for all Jiva employees and to celebrate the event of Intemational Yoga Day at Jiva on 21st June 2019, Conducted a Yoga session at Voith, Faridabad.
- Update Coming Soon
- English, Hindi