Profile and Area of Expertise
Dr. Lalitha Reddy.K. is Super specialized in Radiation oncology and currently working as Consultant in Secunderabad. She is well versed with the latest radio therapeutic techniques like VMAT, IGRT, SRS, SBRT and others like 3DCRT and Conventional techniques. She also practices in chemotherapy.
Conducted diagnostic and interventional procedures for more than 30 patients per day.
Worked with Varian Linac 2300dmx, Clinac 2100CD with FF, FFF.
Having experience to work with Eclipse Planning system and Brainlab.
Hands on experience with radiation techniques such as 3DCRT, IMRT,
VMAT, SBRT, SRS, SBRT using CBCT with breath hold techniques.
Performed HDR brachytherapy procedures like intracavitary for cancer cervix, perineal interstitial brachytherapy, ILRT.
Provide care and support to attendants physically and mentally with at most care.
Have updated knowledge about the latest techniques of Radiation and explain them to the attendants.
Understand and participate in a multidisciplinary approach to cancer treatment
Area of Expertise:
- Cervical, uterine, ovarian, head and neck, lung, esophageal, stomach, lymphomas, prostate and bladder cancers.
Experience (Current Position & Previous Positions)
- Consultant Radiation Oncologist at Renova Soumya Hospital Secunderabad
ASSOCIATE CONSULTANT Jul 2018 – Aug 2020
- Conducted diagnostic and interventional procedures for more than 10 patients per day.
- Worked with Varian Linac 2300dmx, Clinac 2100CD with FF, FFF.
- Having experience to work with Eclipse Planning system and Brainlab.
- Hands on experience with radiation techniques such as 3DCRT, IMRT, VMAT, SBRT, SRS, SBRT using CBCT with breath hold techniques.
REGISTAR Jan 2016 – Jun 2018
- •Administered radiation therapy in prescribed doses and to designated anatomy to directly affect target areas.
- Positioned patients for treatment with accuracy and familiarity with IMRT, IGRT and CT scanning diagnostic and therapeutic equipment.
Education & Certificates
- MBBS in Medicine (NTR university)-2009
- DNB (National Board of Exams)-2015
- Professional Diploma in Clinical
- Research in Catalyst Clinical service)-2016
- Awarded gold medal for being topper of the college consecutive for 4 years in MBBS 2005-2009
Publications & Presentations
Recurrent Infiltrating Angiolipoma-Complete Response to
Radiation-A Case report-JMSCR Vol 06//february 2018.
- Ewings sarcoma of Nasal cavity – A Case Report- JMSCR Vol 06//february 2018.
- Isolated Non Hodgkin Lymphoma of the Base of Tongue- A Case Report- JMMSCR Vol 06//June 2018.
- Primary Osteosarcoma Arising from Skull- A Case ReportJMSCR Vol 07//2019.
- Member of Association of Radiation Oncologists of India.
- Member of European Society of Medical Oncology.
- Member of Medical Council of India (MCI).
- English, Hindi, Telugu