Profile and Area of Expertise
Dr. M.Ananda Babu is a Orthopedist in Ameerpet, Hyderabad and has an experience of 20 years in this field. Dr. M.Ananda Babu practices at Dr. Anand Babu Orthopedic Clinic in Ameerpet, Hyderabad,Care Hospital in Nampally, Hyderabad and Care Hospital in Musheerabad, Hyderabad. He completed MBBS from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam in 1993 and MS – Orthopaedics from Nizam Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad in 1997.
He is a member of SICOT,Indian Orthopaedic Association,Indian Rheumatology Association,Indian Arthroscopy Association and AO Spine International.Registration No: 35119 Andhra Pradesh Medical Council 1993
Area of Expertise:
- Joint Replacement Surgery, Sports & Arthroscopic Surgery, Spine Surgery
Experience (Current Position & Previous Positions)
- Consultant Care Hospital – Musheerabad,Hyderabad – Currently Working
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon Care Hospitals – Nampally – Jan 2012 – Currently Working
- Consultant Dr. Anand Babu Orthopaedic Clinic – Ameerpet – Hyderabad – Currently Working
- Consultant (Orthopaedics) Medwin Hospital – Hyderabad – 2002 – 2014
- Consultant (Orthopaedics) MediCiti Hospitals – Hyderabad – 2008 – 2011
Education & Certificates
- MBBS – Andhra Medical College – 1993 – Visakhapatnam
- MS – Orthopaedics – Nizam Institute of Medical Sciences – 1997 – Hyderabad
- Visiting Fellow in Spine Surgery – Royal Adelaide Hospital – 1998 – Adelaide – Australia
- Clinical Attachment in Department of Pediatric Orthopaedics – Women’s and Children’s Hospital – 1999- Adelaide, Australia
- Fellow in Spine Surgery – Ghent University Hospital – 2001 – Belgium
- Fellow in Sports Medicine Arthroscopic surgery – Technical University of Munich – 2001 – Germany
- Fellow in Orthopaedics and Traumatology – Central Lisbon University Hospital – 2001 – Portugal
- Fellow in Adult joint replacement – Ludwig Maxmillians University Hospital – 2001 – Munich – Germany
Awards and Recognitions:
- “Functional And Radiologic Analysis Of Total Hip Joint Replacement” at Andhra Pradesh Chapter Of
- Indian Orthopaedic Association (1996)
- Article On “Autologous Osteochondral Cylinder Transplantation For Focal Cartilage Damage In Various
- Joints” for the Journal Orthopaedic Update India (2002)
Publications & Presentations
- Presented paper on “Functional and Radiologic Analysis of Total Hip joint replacement” at Andhra Pradesh Chapter of Indian Orthopaedic Association in 1996.
- Prepared dissertation on “Functional and Radiologic Analysis of Total Hip joint replacement” andsubmitted to the university (N.I.M.S), Hyderabad, India, in 1996.
- Published article on ‘Autologous Osteochondral cylinder transplantation for Focal Cartilage damage invarious joints’ for the journal orthopaedic update India, 2002.
- Indian Arthroscopy Association
- Indian Rheumatology Association
- SICOT (International Society of Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology
- English, Hindi, Telugu