Profile and Area of Expertise
Dr. Mohammed Faisal is one of the eminent Pulmonologists in Hyderabad. He has performed over 200+ Bronchoscopies.
He is specialised in performing many Pleural procedures, 40+ Percutaneous-Tracheostomy procedures, Airway maintenance, 300+ Central venous cathers procedures, and Arterial cauterization and many invasive procedures in critical care.
He has In-depth knowledge of ultrasonography and echocardiography pertaining to intensive care.
Dr. Mohammed Faisal is a fellowship trained in critical care, including TRAUMA CARE, NEUROSURGICAL ICU, G.I ICU, VASCULAR SURG intensive care.
He has good communication skills and patience, with good administrative aptitude. which aids him in better comprehending patients’ health conditions.
Dr. Mohammed Faisal is dedicated to promoting society’s health and well-being by delivering high-quality treatments at affordable pricing.
Area Of Expertise:
- Expert pulmonologist & Consultant in Adult Intensive Care Unit
Experience (Current Position & Previous Positions)
- Director-Kingston Hospital, Hyderabad
- Junior Resident in Dept of Critical Care Medicine, Continental Hospitals, Hyderabad.
- Senior Resident Specialist at Government General and Chest Hospital, Hyderabad.
- Fellowship in critical care (IDCCM, at Care Hospital, Banjara hills, Hyderabad.
- Consultant in the Dept of Critical care at Care Hospital, Nampally, Hyderabad.
- Consultant in ADULT INTENSIVE CARE UNITat Care Hospitals, Nampally. Hyderabad.
- Fellowship in ADULT INTENSIVE CARE at St MarysHospital, London.
- Assisted many pulmonary interventions viz EBUS, Foreign Body Removal with Flexible and Rigid Scopes under Dr Vishwanath Gella at Continental Hospitals, Hyderabad.
Education & Certificates
- M.B. B.S. from NTR University of Health, Vijayawada, India.
- Masters:M.D. (Pulmonology) from NTR University of Health, Vijayawada India.
- I.D.C.C.M (Indian Diploma in Critical Care Medicine), from Care Hospital, Banjara Hills.
- Fellowship: Critical Care from St Mary’s Hospital, Imperial trust NHS. London.
- Faculty Trained in Simulation from St Mary’s Hospital, London.
- Trauma Team Leader training from St Mary’s Hospital, London.
- Critical Patient Transport training from St Mary’s Hospital, London.
Workshops & Certificates:
- Training in Critical Care under Dr.Hidayath at Mahaveer Hospital and research Centre.
- Workshop on Bronchoscopy and EBUS, BRONCHOCON SOUTH ASIA CONFERENCE, Jaipur, Rajasthan,India. January 2013.
- EMPACT (Emergency Medicine Procedural & Clinical Training), workshop held at Apollo Learning & Medical Simulation Centre, Apollo Health City, Hyderabad, India.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Basic Life Support (BLS) renewed 2017.
- Pulse Polio National Immunization Programme, twice yearly from 2003 to 2006.
- Faculty at Workshop on Mechanical Ventilation Conducted at CARE HOSPITALs in March 2017 and March 2018.
- Faculty at Antibiotic Stewardship Programme/CME conducted at CARE HOSPITALS in July 2017.
- Faculty At Nutrition Workshop /CME conducted at CARE HOSPITALS in October 2017.
- Faculty At Toxicology CME conducted at CARE HOSPITAL, MUSHEERABAD in January 2018.
- FCCS (Fundamentals in Critical Care Support) December 2017.
Update Coming Soon
Publications & Presentations
Research & Publications
- A Dose of Novo Seven rFVIIa In Management of DIC with Sepsis., International Journal of Scientific Research: VOLUME-6 | Issue5 | May 2017
- Sirometric abnormalities in non-smoking bus drivers of Hyderabad. World Allergy Organ J. 2013; 6(Suppl 1): P61.
- Kartagener’s syndrome, WISC –WAO international conference. Jan 2013
- Sub-Emphysema and Pneumo-Mediastinum in the Perioperative period, Ahmed Sayeed, C.E.Prasad, Mohammed Faisal ; East Journal of Internal Medicine: Sep 2013 vol 6, issue 5,p 28
- Problem Solving for Better Health (A Community Medicine initiative).
- Hypertension, screening for hypertension and educational intervention to improve the knowledge, attitude, and practice in people above 30 years.
Update Coming Soon
English, Hindi, Telugu, Urdu