Profile and Area of Expertise
Dr. Mukesh Sharma is an experienced Ayurveda specialist with over 20 years of practice under his belt. He has consulted thousands of patients for difficult-to-treat diseases and has conducted multiple residential workshop and health camps. He is a visiting faculty at Ayurveda institutes in France, Poland. Lithuania and UK.
Jiva Ayurveda was founded with a vision to revive the Vedic Indian science of healing and make it accessible to people around the world. Ayurveda is an ancient system of medicine that originated in India more than 5000 years ago and is based on the principles of balance and harmony between the body, mind, and soul. Jiva Ayurveda’s mission is to promote Ayurveda as a way of life and help people achieve optimal health and well-being through natural and holistic means.
Area of Expertise:
- Oncology & Incurable Diseases
Experience (Current Position & Previous Positions)
- Head of Department Oncology & Incurable at Jiva Ayurveda
- With 20 years of experience, Dr. Mukesh has helped patients find relief from serious disorders and impacted the lives of thousands of patients worldwide.
Education & Certificates
- B.A.M.S. from Jaipur University, Rajasthan.
Awards & Achievements
- Dr. Sharma has formulated many medicines and developed many Ayurvedic products under the guidance of Dr. Chauhan.
- He has written numerous prestigious Ayurvedic literature and has contributed to the finalization of the book ‘Eternal Health’ by Dr. Chauhan.
- He is conducted residential workshops on ‘Best Ayurvedic Practices’ in France, Poland, Lithuania, and UK.
- He has taught hundreds of students and has consulted thousands of patients globally.
Publications & Presentations
- Update Coming Soon
- Dr. Sharma is a core member of the Jiva Ayurveda R&D team.
- He is also a former government doctor and worked as an Ayush Medical Officer at a Primary Health Centre in Rajasthan and UK.
- English, Hindi