Profile and Area of Expertise
Dr.Murali krishna Konda Practices at BBR Hospital,Bala Nagar,Hyderabad
Dr.Murali krishna Konda:
As a Junior Resident, I have been trained individually in Departments of Cardiology, Nephrology, Endocrinology and Rheumatology etc.
As a Junior Resident, I won 3rd prize AP-APICON QUIZ- 2015 held at Tirupathi
I have actively participated in academics, clinical and laboratory research and had presented more than 50 seminars and Case Discussions.
As a Senior Resident, I represented the Institute in various Neurology meets at State and National level.
I have taken part in many interdepartmental case discussion meets as a representative from Department of Neurology.
Secured prizes in various Neurology online quiz competitions.
Special interest in teaching Medicine/Neurology for Under graduate/ Post graduate students.
I can diagnose and treat all the common and few rare Neurological disorders with good clinical acumen.
Area of Expertise:
- Treatment of Stroke, Cognitive Neurology, Sleep Medicine, Demyelinating Disorders of the CNS and Tropical Neurology.
Experience (Current Position & Previous Positions)
- Dr.Murali krishna Konda Practices at BBR Hospital,Bala Nagar,Hyderabad
- Compulsory Rotatory Residential Internship in MGM hospital, Kakatiya medical college, Warangal (March 2011to March2012)
- Junior Residency (M.D) in General Medicine from SVS Medical college, Mahabubnagar (July 2014 – July 2017)
- I pursued Senior Residency in General Medicine (August 2017 – March2018) from Osmania General Hospital, Hyderabad.
- Senior Residency (DrNB) in Neurology from Krishna Institute Of Medical Sciences, Secunderabad ( April 2018- August 2021)
Education & Certificates
- DNB- NEUROLOGY – Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Secunderabad – 2021
- MD- GENERAL MEDICINE – SVS Medical College , Mahabubnagar – 2017
- INTERNSHIP – MGM Hospital, KMC, Warangal – 2012
- MBBS – Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal – 2011
- Secured All India 2nd Rank in Jipmer Neurology – July 2017
- Best poster Award In IACON- 2019
- Best poster Award In TNSCON- 2020
- Secured All India 2nd Rank in Post Docotoral fellowship in Cognitive Medicine in NIMHANS – September – 2020
- Secured All India 2nd Rank in Post Docotoral fellowship in Stroke in NIMHANS – September – 2020
- Secured All India 10th Rank in Post Docotoral fellowship in Movement Disorders NIMHANS – September – 2020
- Secured All India 1st Mark in DNB Neurology Theory – December – 2020
- Cleared MRCP (U.K – Neurology) – July 2021
Publications & Presentations
Update Coming Soon
Update Coming Soon