Profile and Area of Expertise
Dr. Neil Rasal an expert in the ancient art of Ayurveda, is a Senior Ayurveda Physician. He has 15+ years of experience in treating Chronic Kidney Disease and Neuro-muscular & Neurodegenerative Diseases. He’s not just a doctor but also a Lifestyle & Preventive Care Consultant & is also well-versed in Detoxification and Rejuvenation of the body and mind.
Jiva Ayurveda was founded with a vision to revive the Vedic Indian science of healing and make it accessible to people around the world. Ayurveda is an ancient system of medicine that originated in India more than 5000 years ago and is based on the principles of balance and harmony between the body, mind, and soul. Jiva Ayurveda’s mission is to promote Ayurveda as a way of life and help people achieve optimal health and well-being through natural and holistic means.
Area of Expertise:
- Neuro-muscular & Neuro-degenerative Disease Management
- Chronic Kidney Disease Management
Experience (Current Position & Previous Positions)
- Senior ayurvedic physician at Jiva ayurveda
- 15+ years of experience in Ayurveda & Panchakarma in top wellness centers across the country.
Education & Certificates
- B.A.M.S. from RGUHS Bangalore
- MD Panchakarma from RGUHS Bangalore
Awards & Achievements
- July 2018 – Organized an international extensive Ayurveda Health Programme for 6 days in Paris that encompassed a comprehensive dialogue on Ayurveda and a thorough demonstration of Ayurveda therapies like Shirodhara, Potali, etc.
- July 2019- Organized an international workshop and Ayurveda Mini Cure Programme for 10 days in Paris & Burgundy.
- Evaluated the efficacy of Kwatha Nasya and Churna Pinda Sweda in the management of Manyastambha- A comparative clinical study (Submitted in RGUHS Bangalore and Published in various reputed journals).
- He has attended around 200+ hours of Continuous Medical Training at Jiva Ayurveda on specialized treatment protocols related to Neuromuscular & Neuro-degenerative Disease Management.
Publications & Presentations
- Update Coming Soon
- Goa Board of Indian Systems of Medicine & Homeopathy
- Applied for CCIM (Central Council of Indian Medicine is a statutory body under the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India).
- English, Hindi