Profile and Area of Expertise
Having enough clinical experience in the field of Pulmonology in CARE Hospitals, 430 bedded tertiary hospital in Banjara Hills, since 2015.
Daily coverage of 10-15 patients with 30-35 cross referrals from Cardiology/critical care/Nephrology/Medical GE/Neurology/Surgical Branches.
Well trained in dealing with critically ill-patients.
Exposure of pre-operative workup from Pulmonology wise in various transplantations such as Kidney transplantation, Liver transplantation and Cardiac transplantation along with surgical procedures (Ex: CABG).
Well versed with handling of FOB (fiber optic bronchoscopy), advanced version (BF-Type 190 series Olympus) in critically ill-patients on ventilatory support
Area Of Expertise:
- Therapeutic pleural fluid aspirations.
- Pleural biopsis
- Chemical pleurodesis with talc
- Lung biopsis
- Endobronchial biopsies
- Pigtail insertion in CKD patients on heparin coverage for HD
- Foreign body, mucus plug removal
- FOB guided difficult intubations / FOB guided percutaneuous tracheostomy.
Experience (Current Position & Previous Positions)
- Consultant Pulmonologist at Maa Hospitals,Jublie Hills, Hyderabad
- 2017 -2021 worked as consultant pulmonologist in PACE Hospitals HITECH CITY ,HYD. and PACE Hospitals BEGUMPET,HYD.
- 2016-2017 JR. Consultant pulmonologist in CARE HOSPITALS Banjara hills.
- 2015-2016 Senior resident in -CRITICAL CARE Department, CARE HOSPITAL Nampally.
- Authorized Pulmonologist for Panafrican -E Lectures Run by Central Government –BSNL.
- MD – Pulmonologist (who posted from MNR medical college)
- DNB PGS General medicine and DNB – CTVS at CARE
- Paramedical training – D-pharmacy, physiotherapy, nursing staff and various awarness programmes.
Education & Certificates
- FELLOWSHIP in Pleuroscopy 2016, Ujjain, RD GARDI, Medical College-MD Pulmonary Medicine-2012-2015
- MNR Medical College, Sangareddy.NTR University Health sciences.
- MBBS-2002-2008-PES Medical College, Kuppam, AP, NTR University of health sciences.
- Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Health and Medical Excellence Award
Publications & Presentations
- 2014 – NAPCON – 1. How I got TB ?
- Bilateral spontaneous pneumothorax with surgical emphysema with Pneumomediastinum
- 2013 – State TB conference – conventional ZN stain versus fluroscent microscopic in evaluation of Koch’s
Guest Lectures Delivered:
- Eosinophilic Pneumonias – in MNR Medical college
- Parasytic infections of the lung – in CARE Hospital, Banjara Hills
- GOLD guidelines for COPD – in CARE Hospital, Banjara Hills
- Update Coming Soon
- English, Hindi, Telugu