Profile and Area of Expertise
“Dr Richa Sharma She is a Senior IVF consultant In Capital Of India with 19 yrs experience in Obstetrics and gynecology and 14 years experience in IVF . Besides she is author, script writer and actively involve in public awareness via electronic media. She is author of Best Seller Book by the name – infertility Solutions for patient awareness and being appreciated on both National and International Platforms Dr Sharma has vast experience in field of Infertility and IVF and she has done her Post doctoral fellowship National Board From Banglore and Chennai after her senior residency in Sir gangaram Hospital New Delhi.Besides she has cleared MRCOG Founder and CEO And Chief IVF And Fertility Consultant at Gurgaon Fertilitycentre in Gurgaon since November 2014 till date and took the centre at Third Rank in Times Now Survey of 2016 in short span Practiced In Mumbai as Visiting IVF consultant Milann, Rotunda Bandra West Mumbai and Fertility Square Goregaon and Sakinaka Ex Head Of Gurgaon Unit Of Medicover Fertility She has written more than 200 articles in various newspapers and besides she regularly runs awareness campaigns via online and electronic media .She believes awareness is the key and customers have right to complete and transparent infromation She has been associated as IVF Consultant in Fortis Group of hospitals New Delhi, Max Hospital and Adiva Editor of Instar Connect and OBG journaland Executive founder member Ex Senior IVF consultant Bournhall OfficialTrainer of new IVF recruits in Bournhall Regularly writes articles in magazines like Grehlakshmi, apkaswasthya, Times of India, DainikJagran, Deccan Herrald, Daily excelsior, Embryo News Has interviews on media, Red FM Has Highest pregnancy rate in bournhall Trained by Dr David and Dr Thomas Mathews(Medical director Dubai and UK Bournhall) Expertise in endoscopy(under DrVivekMarwah, Sir ganagram hospital and MAX) Expertise in Male infertility and can do MICROTESE(under Dr Oliver and DrNimish Shah, UK bournhall) “
Experience (Current Position & Previous Positions)
- 20 years
Education & Certificates
- Update Coming Soon
Publications & Presentations
- Varied and unusual presentations of choriocarcinoma-AICOG,2009 Haemorrhage and Blood coagulation disorders-book by Dr. Poonam(MAMC) with Dr. Kanwal Gujral(SGRH,New Delhi).
- Paper on adolescent gynae problems-WHO Mannual(under publication) HIV in pregnancy.
- Thyroid disorders and female fertility Poster presentation of vaginal dermoid cyst in AICOG 2011, Hyderabad.
- Actively participated in several audits, journal club meetings, seminars, topic discussions and case presentations at Bangalore Assisted Conception Centre Actively participated in several health camps conducted at rural areas of Karnataka by the organization, BACC Pvt Ltd.
- Attended KISAR 2011 conference
- Participated in AICOG 2011
- Attended CUTTING EDGE 2011
- Attended ENDOMETRIOSIS CME VITRIFICATION WORKSHOP IN KISAR PAPER ON VAGINAL DERMOID CYST POSTER ON EFFECT OF ET ON IVF OUTCOME
- Delivered lecture on AMH and ovarian dysfunction in knowledge cafe in Bangalore in Life 2011-sound beyond imagination
- Poster presentation on endo thickness and IVF outcome and are we justified in cancelling cycles merely on basis of endo thickness in 239 patients-prospective study
- English, Hindi, Punjabi