Profile and Area of Expertise
Experience of more than two decades of pure Ayurvedic practice after MD ( Ayurveda) from prestigious Rajasthan University, and B.A.M.S. from North India’s one of the best Ayurvedic college & Hospital, Tibbia College-Delhi University.
Running Sukh Ayurveda,an Ayurveda Panchkarma centre in Delhi NCR (Noida), main focus is serving each person who come in our contact through Rejuvination, lifestyle advice and curing chronic diseases.
Providing corporate services to organizations like BHEL, Reliance Energy for Destressing, work life balance, productivity, graceful aging etc.
Worked for Govt. of India for over 7 years.
Worked for project for prevention of non original patents being granted in the area of Indian system of medicine ( Ayurveda). This is also know as TKDL.
Also contributed towards Standardisation of Medicines for Ayurvedic Pharmacopiea of India. Giving serenity about the upcoming ayurvedic medicine market and their products
Piloted project in central schools for understanding impact of introducing Ayurveda & yoga practices in schools
Area of Expertise:
- Ayurveda Panchakarma Treatment for chronic diseases like
- Arthritis, Asthma, Colitis, Diabetes
- Cervical Spondylitis, Frozen Shoulder, Spondylitis, Slip disc
- Infertility, Migraine, Paralysis, Sinusitis, Skin Diseases, Stress, Blood Pressure
- Depression, Piles, Kidney Stone, Post Pregnancy Care.
- &Rejuvenation Program
Experience (Current Position & Previous Positions)
- Director-Noida operations of Sukh Ayurveda-Mar 2007 – Present15 years 5 months
- Sukh Ayurveda(formerly Nandavanam)is a fast-growing Health Centre , among leadership in promoting traditional Ayurveda Health care systems for leisure & therapeutic purposes
- Ayurveda Expert-National institute of science communication & information Resources-Oct 2002 – Oct 2006-4 years 1 month
- Ayurveda Expert-Central council for research in Ayurveda & Siddha, Govt of INDIA – Jan 1999 – Oct 20023 years 10 months
Education & Certificates
- University of Rajasthan-M.D.Ayurveda-1996 – 1999
- B.A.M.S. from Tibbia College-Delhi University-1990-1996
- Update Coming Soon
Publications & Presentations
- Effect of deepaniya mahakshaya on experimental animals-Journal for research in Ayurveda and Sidha
- Update Coming Soon
- English, Hindi