Profile and Area of Expertise
Dr. U. K. Saketh is one of our Best Consultants in the Department of Pediatrics, Neonatology and Pediatric Intensive Care at Virinchi Hospital,Hyderabad with an Experience of 7 Years
He has good Knowledge and Experience in treating all New Born Diseases and Pediatric cases including Emergencies with utmost proficiency .
He has Keen Interest and Expertise in Neonatal Intensive Care, Pediatric Intensive care with management of Mechanical Ventilation Cases, Quality Care for Extreme Preterm Babies, Developmentally supportive care and pediatric advanced life support along with COVID and Post COVID Complications.
He also provides general pediatrics and OPD services along with Immunization, growth, development and Nutrition Assessment for children.
Area of Expertise:
- Neonatal Intensive Care (NICU)
- Pediatric Intensive Care (PICU) – trained from one of the best Pediatric units in India – KMC (MAHE)
- Neonatal resuscitation and extreme preterm baby care.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support provider (PALS)
- Well trained in transport of critically ill children/newborn babies.
- Provider of comprehensive child care, growth and development, nutrition and immunisation.
- Patient- family Education is what I believe in for better care and healthier children.
Experience (Current Position & Previous Positions)
- Neonatology fellowship training at Sowmya Childrens hospital, Hyderabad (July 2020- June 2021).
- Junior Consultant, Department of Pediatrics at Wellnesss Hospital, Hyderabad (2019 to 2020).
- Postgraduate in Pediatrics and Neonatology with teaching experience at Kasturba medical college (2016 to 2019).
- Medical officer (2014 to 2015)
- Trainee Intern in medical and surgical specialities (2013 to 2014).
Education & Certificates
- MBBS – Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Deemed University – 2014
- MD Pediatrics – Kasturba Medical College, Manipal Academy of Higher Education, 2019
- Fellowship in Neonatology- Sowmya Childrens Hospital, 2021
Update Coming Soon
Publications & Presentations
Update Coming Soon
- State medical council
- Indian Academy of Pediatrics (IAP)
- Indian Academy of Pediatrics NeoChap (Neonatology Chapter)