Profile and Area of Expertise
- Dr. Santosh Kumar Chellapuram is a Medical Oncologist . He has an exceptional academic record and has dedicated a significant amount of time in research. Also, he has gained rich experience in various fields of Medical Oncology through his extensive research projects and publications.
Experience (Current Position & Previous Positions)
- Current Position – Medical Oncologist, Care Hospitals
Education & Certificates
- MBBS from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad in 2013
- MD in Medicine from AIIMS, New Delhi in 2016
- DM in Medical Oncology from AIIMS, New Delhi in 2020
Update coming soon
Publications & Presentations
- Chellapuram Santosh Kumar, Srujana Joga, Bivas Biswas, Deepak Dabkara, Kuruswamy Thurai Prasad, Navneet Singh, Prabhat Singh Malik, Sachin Khurana, Sandip Ganguly, Valliappan Muthu, Ullas Batra,Immune checkpoint inhibitors in advanced non–small cell lung cancer: A metacentric experience from India,Current Problems in Cancer, Volume 44, Issue 3, 2020
- Chellapuram Santosh Kumar, Lalit & Pramanik, Raja & Sharma, Aparna & Sharma, Atul & Sahoo, Ranjit & Malik, Prabhat & Cyriac, Sunu. (2019). POEMS SYNDROME: A single centre study of 68 patients and comparison of consolidation Autologous stem cell transplant(ASCT) versus non-ASCT cohorts.. Clinical Lymphoma Myeloma and Leukemia. 19. e307-e308. 10.1016/j.clml.2019.09.505.
- Chellapuram Santosh Kumar, Malik Prabhat S, Kumar Lalit Containing coronavirus (COVID-19) spread in an oncology day care facility in India.IJMPO.Year : 2020 | Volume: 41 | Issue Number: 4 | Page: 468-470
- Chellapuram Santosh Kumar, Gogia Ajay Systemic therapy for breast cancer during SARS-CoV-2 pandemic.CRST:Year : 2020 | Volume: 3 | Issue Number: 5 | Page: 35-39
- Chellapuram Santosh Kumar & Gogia, Ajay. (2020). Authors’ reply to D’Souza et al.. Cancer Research, Statistics, and Treatment. 3. 334. 10.4103/CRST.CRST_189_20.
- Chellapuram Santosh Kumar, Sharma S K :Dengue virus infection: Editorial, NMJI, Year : 2016 | Volume: 29 | Issue Number: 2 | Page: 61-63
- Kumar, Lalit & Chellapuram Santosh Kumar & Sahoo, Ranjit & Gupta, Ritu. (2019). VRd versus VCd as induction therapy for newly diagnosed multiple myeloma: A Phase III, randomized study. Clinical Lymphoma Myeloma and Leukemia. 19. e361. 10.1016/j.clml.2019.09.597.
- Gogia, A., Kumar, S., Chellapuram Santosh Kumar. et al. Primary Mediastinal B Cell Lymphoma: A Limited Institutional Experience with Uniform DAEPOCH-R Protocol. Indian J Hematol Blood Transfus (2020). https://doi.org/10.1007/s12288-020-01301-z
- Gundu Naresh, Lalit Kumar, Atul Sharma, Chellapuram Santosh Kumar, Prabhat Singh Malik, Ranjeet Kumar Sahoo, Raja Pramanik, Ahitagni Biswas .An Experience of Primary Amyloidosis from an Indian Tertiary Cancer Centre: A Retrospective Study.https://doi.org/10.1016/j.clml.2019.07.330
- Sharma A, Ganguly S, Chellapuram Santosh Kumar, et al Addition of aprepitant improves acute emesis control in children and adolescents receiving induction chemotherapy for acute myeloid leukaemia: a randomised, open-label trial BMJ Supportive & Palliative Care Published Online First: 29 October 2020. doi: 10.1136/bmjspcare-2020-002595
- Kumar, Lalit & Chellapuram Santosh Kumar & Mookerjee, Anjali & Sahoo, Ranjit & Malik, Prabhat & Gupta, Ritu & Sharma, Om & Biswas, Ahitagni. (2019). Characteristics and Outcome of Relapsed Myeloma after Single Autologous Stem Cell Transplant: 20-year Experience. Clinical Lymphoma Myeloma and Leukemia. 19. e210-e211. 10.1016/j.clml.2019.09.350.
- Kumar, Lalit & Chellapuram Santosh Kumar & Dev, Ramavat & Varshneya, Ankur & Pawar, Satyajit & Sharma, Aparna & Mookerjee, Anjali & Sahoo, Ranjit & Malik, Prabhat & Sharma, Atul & Gupta, Ritu & Sharma, Omdutta & Biswas, Ahitagni & Kumar, Rakesh & Thulkar, Sanjay & Mallick, Saumyaranjan. (2019). Induction Therapy with Novel Agents and Autologous Stem Cell Transplant Overcomes the Adverse Impact of Renal Impairment in Multiple Myeloma. Clinical Hematology International. 1. 10.2991/chi.d.190805.003.
- Tripathy, Sarthak & Shamim, Shamim & Chellapuram Santosh Kumar & Barwad, Adarsh & Rastogi, Sameer. (2019). Primary Ewing Sarcoma/Primitive Neuroectodermal Tumor of Kidney With Inferior Vena Cava Thrombus: Findings on 18F-FDG PET/CT. Clinical Nuclear Medicine. 45. 1. 10.1097/RLU.0000000000002865.
- Chellapuram Santosh Kumar, Lalit Kumar : Cardiac amyloidosis, CSI Cariology Update 2018
- Chellapuram Santosh Kumar, Satyajit pawar, Atul Batra: Palliative Care for patients with breast cancer. Problem oriented Pall Care” by Oxford University Press.(In Press)
Update coming soon