Profile and Area of Expertise
Dr. Sapna Bhargava leads Ayurveda practices at Jiva, an experienced BAMS from Shri Krishna AYUSH Univ. Award-winning author, she treats gynecological problems, mentors Junior doctors & pioneers new medical treatment programs in Ayurveda. She is one of the prominent authors who published Big Data Analysis in the European Journal and spoke at various seminars in India and Europe.
Jiva Ayurveda was founded with a vision to revive the Vedic Indian science of healing and make it accessible to people around the world. Ayurveda is an ancient system of medicine that originated in India more than 5000 years ago and is based on the principles of balance and harmony between the body, mind, and soul. Jiva Ayurveda’s mission is to promote Ayurveda as a way of life and help people achieve optimal health and well-being through natural and holistic means.
Area of Expertise:
- Anorectal & Gynecological Disorders
Experience (Current Position & Previous Positions)
- Head of the Department – Gynaecology & Infertility at Jiva Ayurveda
- 29 years of experience in treating Gynecological Problems such as PCOD, Infertility, Late or Early Onset Menstruation, Ovarian Cysts, Fibroids, Genital Tract Infections, and Chronic Ayurvedic Disorder.
Education & Certificates
- BAMS from Shri Krishna AYUSH University, Kurukshetra
Awards & Achievements
- Served as an eminent Speaker in an international seminar in Croatia, Europe.
- Leading a team of 200+ doctors at the Jiva telemedicine center for mapping relief and success journeys of more than 10,000 patients every month.
- She has conducted various technical sessions of Jiva Practitioners on incorporating new innovative and integrative treatment practices for Gynecological Disorders.
- Attended around 500+ hours of Continuous Medical Training at Jiva Ayurveda on specialized treatment protocols related to Infertility.
- IIMA AYUS Faridabad Appreciation Award and Beti Foundation Award for her distinguished contribution to Ayurveda.
- Award of honor for dedication and excellence in Ayurveda presented by his Excellency Prof. Kaptan Singh Solanki, Governor of Haryana,
- She has consulted patients with Chronic Diseases at various Ayurveda workshops in Croatia (Europe)& Kathmandu(Nepal)
- Award for 20 years of service by Jiva Ayurveda Faridabad.
Publications & Presentations
- Update Coming Soon
- Registered with AYUS HARYANA.
- Member of NEMA (National Medical Association).
- Member of IMA (Indian Medical Association).
- English, Hindi