Profile and Area of Expertise
Gained clinical experience in the diagnosis and management of respiratory diseases, especially obstructive lung diseases, Interstitial lung disease, sleep disorders and lung malignancy.
Managed Pulmonary function testing Lab.
Management of all respiratory emergencies
Experienced in managing invasive and non invasive mechanical ventilation.
Management of ARDS and respiratory failure
Areas of Expertise:
- Interventional Pulmonology
- Lung Cancer
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
Experience (Current Position & Previous Positions)
- Pulmonologist At MAMS hospital, Hyderabad
- Resident in Department of Pulmonary Medicine, Nizam’s institute of Medical Sciences,Hyderabad , India (2017-2020)
- Worked atBloom hospital ,kompally as intensive care pulmonologist (during covid pandemic).
Education & Certificates
- DNB Pulmonary Medicine from Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences ,Hyderabad, India (2017-2020)
- MBBS from Sri VenkateswaraMedical College ,Tirupati, India (2007-2013)
- Received First prize at ‘Pulmo Update Quiz 2019 by Yashoda hospital’
Publications & Presentations
- Role of Endobronchial Ultrasound in evaluation of mediastinal lymphadenopathy’
- ‘A rare primary lung malignancy – PULMONARY BLASTOMA ,Poster presentation : NAPCON 2018.
- Two cases of MUCORMYCOSIS with good clinical outcomes : A case report – Poster presentation -TSTCCON 2019.
- Life time member of Indian Medical Association
- English, Telugu