Profile and Area of Expertise
Dr. Shailesh Mohan Badole is a Neurologist in Suchitra Circle, Hyderabad and has an experience of 15 years in this field. Dr. Shailesh Mohan Badole practices at Russh Super Specialty Hospital in Suchitra Circle, Hyderabad. He completed MBBS from Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Wardha in 2005 and DNB – Neurology from National Borad of Examinations Ministry of Health Government of India in 2018.
Area of Expertise:
- Skilled in handling all neurological emergencies and elective cases including Stroke, Epilepsy, Movement disorders and Neuromuscular disorders.
- Extensively trained in routine and special Neurology Examinations & Interventions.
Experience (Current Position & Previous Positions)
- Dr. Shailesh Mohan Badole practices at Russh Super Specialty Hospital in Suchitra Circle, Hyderabad
- Assistant Professor Medicine – MGIMS,Sewagram,Wardha ( 01.07.2012 To 12.02.2013) – Maharashtra university of health sciences, Nashi
- Resident Neurology – Care Hospital, Hyderabad (February 2013 to July 2016) – NBE, New delhi
- Senior Resident Neurology – Care Hospital, Hyderabad (February 2016 To June 2016)
- Specialist Resident Neurology – Gandhi Medical college, Secundarabad, Hyderabad (June 2016 to July 2017) – Telangana Medical Council
- MGIMS,Sewagram,Wardha – (06.01.2009 To 30.04.2009) – Maharashtra university of health sciences, Nashik.
- Assistant Professor-Medicine – MGIMS,Sewagram,Wardha (01.07.2012 To 12.02.2013) – Maharashtra university of health sciences, Nashik.
Education & Certificates
- M.B.,B.S-MGIMS,Sewagram,Wardha (2001-2007)
- M.D. (Internal Medicine)-MGIMS,Sewagram,Wardha (2009-2012)
- PGDGM ( GERIATRIC MEDICINE)- MGIMS,Sewagram,Wardha (2010-2011)
- Superspeciality DNB (Neurology)-Crae Hospital, Hyderabad (2013-2016)
Update Coming Soon
Publications & Presentations
- Paper Presentation : Myoclonus with vasculitic neuropathy in Nervecon 2014: 02-03.08.2014 at Hyderebad.
- Paper Presentation : Plasmapheresis in Neurological disorders in the Tertiary care hospital in IanCon PGIMER, chandigargh, 2014 06- 09.11.2014.
- Paper Presentation : Spectrum of Herpes Simplex Encephalitis; Diagnosis and outcome from a tertiary care hospital at Neurocon 2015, 22nd Annual Conference of Telangana and AP (APNSA) Hyderabad 26-28.06.2015.
- Poster Presentation : Risk Factors and Subtypes of First ever Acute ischemic Stroke – A hospital based Study at Tenth World Stroke Congress at Hyderebad 26-29.10.2016.
- Poster Presentation: TOAST CLASSIFICATION OF STROKE. IANCON 2017 chennai. 7 – 10.09.2017.
Seminars and Conference:
- 14th Joint Annual conference of Indian epilepsy association and Indian Epilepsy Society 08.02.2013 10.02.2013 Hyderabad.
- Neurocon 2014 – 21 to 22 June 2014 Tirupathi.
- AP Neurocon 2013 – 13 to 14 July 2013 Guntur.
- Nervecon 2014- 2 to 3rd August 2014 at Hyderebad.
- IMAGING in EPILEPSY 05.01.2014 at Hyderebad.
- Iancon – PGIMER Chandigharh 24 to 27th November 2014.
- Shine 2015 5th Annual Conference of Clinical Neurology Chennai 6 to 8th March 2015.
- Occupational health 12th July 2015 at Care Hospital Nampally Hyderabad.
- 64th Annual Conference of Neurological Society of India 17 to 20th December 2015 Hyderebad.
- International Stroke and Cerebrovascular Disease Symposium on 14 to 15 th November 2015,Hyderabad.
- Cardioembolic Stroke Update 30 April to 1st May 2016 at Hyderabad.
- Iancon 2016 – 10.11.2016 to 13.11.2016 Kolkata.
- Master (Management of Acute Stroke thrombolysis and Endovascular intervention) 2016 – Yashoda hospital 13.03.2016.
- Back to Basics in Neurology 2016 Chennai 24 to 25th September 2016.
- Neurology Update Mumbai 19 to 21 st February 2016.
- Tenth World Stroke Congress at Hyderebad 26 to 29th October 2016.
- Funtional Neuroimaging – An Update NIMS Hyderabad 29.01.2017.
- Iancon – Indore 24 to 27th October 2017.
- TNSCON 2017 5th March 2017, Hyderabad.
English, Hindi, Telugu