Profile and Area of Expertise
As a Clinical/Sports Nutritionist, where I could utilize my education and experience to address the nutritional needs of the clients by providing healthy meals and planning customized meals as per their food preferences
Experience (Current Position & Previous Positions)
- Working as a Freelancer Clinical/Sports Nutritionist.
Worked with GOQii Technologies as a Certified Nutritionist Coach.
- Interned at Peerless Hospital & B.K.Roy Research Center and Hyatt Regency in Kolkata
- Completed Thesis for dissertation required to fulfill the degree of Master of Science in
Food and Nutrition.
- Conducted nutrition workshops and seminars in old-age homes for geriatric patients and orphanages and many other places for different age groups.
- Worked as a Nutritionist on a project for GSK (Junior Horlicks) in Kolkata.
- Worked as a Nutritionist with DocsApp.
- Worked as a Nutritionist with CultFit.
- Worked as a Nutritionist with Twin Health.
- Visiting Nutrition Faculty at K11 School of Fitness Science, Kolkata.
Education & Certificates
- National and International Certification in Sports Nutrition K11 Academy of Fitness Science, Mumbai-2017 Passed
- Masters [Food and Nutrition]-J.D. Birla Institute [Affiliated to Jadvpur University] 2017 Passed
- Bachelors J.D. Birla Institute 2015 Passed [Food Science & [Affiliated to Jadavpur Nutrition Management] University]
Awards and Achievements:
- Announced as Kolkata’s most Recommended Dietitian for the year 2020.
- Announced as Kolkata’s best Dietitian for the year 2019, by Women’s Leadership Award.
- Won the East Region of the All India Young Chef organized by IIHM in 2011 and represented Eastern Region in the finals held at Bangkok, had secured the 3rd place in the competition.
- Stood 2nd position in Nutri Chef Competition presented by Saffola and organized by J.D Birla Institute.
- A personality Development course organized by Ilead held at JDBI College in the year 2012 has been successfully completed.
- A basic and advance course on Graphology from Kolkata Institute of Graphology in the year 2014 has been done
- Cleared the Green (R)evolution exam which was a joint collaboration work with UN, World Bank, Indian Govt. with ‘A’ grades.
- Won 3rd prize in oral presentation of the Published Research Paper in the National Conference of Nutrition Society of India
Publications & Presentations
- Acceptability and evaluation of protein and phyto-nutrients rich ready to cook flour mix using Lotus Stem, Chis Seeds & Flax Seeds
- Dr. Manika Das & Shriti Kejriwal International Journal of Food Science & Nutrition 2018, 3(1): 81-83
Update Coming Soon
Bengali, English, Hindi