Profile and Area of Expertise
Dr. Swapna Jilla is an eminent Radiation Oncologist with profound , Clinical , Research and Academic Experience.
Areas of Expertise:
- Eminent Radiation Oncologist with profound , Clinical , Research and Academic Experience.
- Co-Guide For Many MD, Mch and PhD Dissertation Programs.
- Area Of Interest Gynae Oncology
Experience (Current Position & Previous Positions)
- Radiation Oncology Consultant at Malla Reddy Multispecialty Hospital, Hyderabad.
- Worked as Faculty in SVIMS, Ex Associate Professor in SVIMS TIRUPATHI with 8 Years of Experience
Education & Certificates
- MBBS, DNB (Radiation Oncology), ECMO.
- Fellow in European Society of Medical Oncology.
Update Coming Soon.
Publications & Presentations
- A Prospective Randomised Study of Comparison between Conventional and Accelerated Fractionation Radiotherapy in Treatment of Head and Neck Cancers
- Impact of Various Prognostic Factors on Overall Survival, Disease-Free Survival and Patterns of Failure in Carcinoma Cervix: A Tertiary Care Centre Experience from South India
- A prospective Randomised study on comparison of weekly versus 3 weekly cisplatin chemotherapy as an adjunct to radiotherapy in treatment of carcinoma of the uterine cervix
- OP 18:171302 Impact of 18F-fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography/computed tomography on nodal volumes during radiotherapy planning in recently diagnosed cases of locally advanced carcinoma breast
- Choroidal metastasis as initial presentation of squamous cell carcinoma lung in a patient who had undergone treatment for carcinoma hypopharynx
- A Prospective Study Comparing Functional Imaging (F-FDG PET) Versus Anatomical Imaging (Contrast Enhanced CT) in Dosimetric Planning for Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
- Role of Skeletal Scintigraphy in Evaluation of Low Backache in Treated Cases of Carcinoma Cervix
- Oesophageal malignancy with cutaneous metastasis over lower limb: a rare Presentation
- Study of three different fractionation regimens in palliative radiotherapy for painful bone metastases
- Dynamic and Segmental Methods of Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy Delivery in Head-and-Neck Cancer—Analysis of Volumetric and Dosimetric Parameters
Update Coming Soon.