Profile and Area of Expertise
Dr. Nanduri is an India and US trained doctor with about 15 years of clinical experience in US and about 8 years of clinical & academic experience in India. She is personable, great listener and empathetic to the concerns of her patients. She brings to bear her extensive clinical and academic experience to arrive at the right diagnosis of the patient. While she treats the chronic ailments of her patients for the immediate term cure, she believes in prevention and life style changes to maintain good health.
Passionate Physician and Teacher. Clinical experience gained in USA and India makes me a special teaching doctor by combining talent for engaging students in subject with practical examples and improving academic success. Strives to teach course material, critical thinking and clinical skills. Acquired problem definition, research, data gathering & analysis skills and published articles in indexed journals
Experience (Current Position & Previous Positions)
- Feb ’20 – Present, Associate/ Professor, Mamata Academy of Medical Sciences (MAMS), Hyderabad, Telangana
1). Jul ’15 – Dec ’19, Assistant/ Associate Professor, Malla Reddy Medical College for Women (MRMCW), Hyderabad, Telangana
2). Jun ’14 – May ’15, Assistant Professor, Mediciti Institute of Medical Sciences (MIMS), Hyderabad, Telangana
- Taught undergraduate and Post-graduate students.
- Organized expert lectures by KOLs on key interest topics to promote continuing medical education (CME).
- Provided inpatient and outpatient care for underprivileged patients
3). Feb ’04 – Mar ’14, Internist, St Barnabas Medical Center, Livingston, NJ, USA
- Worked as hospitalist taking care of variety of inpatients
- Taught undergraduate and post graduate internal medicine students during clinical rotations in the hospital as a Teaching Attending Physician
- Maintained a private outpatient clinic
4). Jan ’01 – Oct ’03, Chief Medical Officer, Eastern Oregon Training and Psychiatric Centers, Pendleton, OR.
- Served as the primary care physician for both centers.
- Supervised the work of nursing and support staff.
- Acquired “Clinical Faculty” position at OHSU, Portland, OR.
- Delivered presentations at 15 th Annual Oregon In-Service on Developmental Disabilities, June 2001, Corvallis, OR.
Education & Certificates
- Jul ’97 – Jun,’00, Post-graduate Training (M.D., Internal Medicine), Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Livingston, NJ 07039 (A teaching affiliate of Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York).
- Apr ’95 – Oct ’96, Passed USMLE in top 15 percentile and acquired ECFMG certification
- Jul ’88 – Dec ’94, M.B.B.S. Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal, India.
- ABIM Certification, valid up to November, 2021.
- Physician Recognition Award by American Medical Association (AMA)
- Previously licensed in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Oregon states.
- Member of AMA, ACP & AAPI
- Research and Scholarship Certificate (May 1999) at SBMC, Livingston, NJ, USA.
- “I Love My Doctor” award at SBMC, Livingston, NJ, USA
Publications & Presentations
- Published articles in indexed journals
- Update Coming Soon
- English, Telugu