Profile and Area of Expertise
Dr. Anant Agarwal is a consultant psychiatrist and founder of Perspective Psychiatric Centre. He has been associated with renowned institutes like Maulana Azad Medical College and Sir Ganga Ram Hospital. He believes in the holistic management of psychiatric illnesses.
His vision is to promote the holistic wellness of the patient and not just medical treatment. Dr. Anant strives towards understanding the patients and their families and allaying the burden they carry due to mental illness. His approach is to assess the factors responsible for the mental illness and help the patients develop an understanding of the illness and ways to deal it.
He has written articles for print media like NDTV and has recently written on Mental Health effects due to COVID. He is also associated with JC BOSE UNIVERSITY as Mental Health Advisor for students and faculty.
Area of Expertise:
- Management of Depression
- Anxiety Disorder
- Substance Use Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Obsessive – Compulsive Disorder along with de-addiction
- Rehabilitation of Alcohol
- Drug dependence syndrome.
Experience (Current Position & Previous Positions)
- Consultant Psychiatrist at Perspective Psychiatric Centre (2019 – 2021)
- Resident Psychiatrist at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital (2016 – 2019)
Education & Certificates
- MBBS – Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University, 2013
- DNB – Psychiatry – Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, 2019
- PG Fellowship of IAGMH – 2017
Publications & Presentations
- Update Coming Soon
- Indian Association of Private Psychiatry
- English, Hindi