Profile and Area of Expertise
Dr. D Arun Kumar MBBS, MD DNB is an Internal Medicine and Nephrology specialist. He has 11 years of experience in treating patients and he holds 3 years of experience in Nephrology.
He has completed his graduation from Dr NTR Health University in 2010. He secured State second rank in the post graduate entrance examination held by Sri Venkateswara University. He has completed his MD internal medicine from prestigious Sri Venkateswara Institute Medical Sciences, Tirupati. His interest in kidney diseases propelled him to pursue his DNB in Nephrology.
He had huge experience in treating diabetic and thyroid disorders. He has attended many national conferences across India and always keeps him updated with knowledge. He himself presented “Practical Approach to Breathlessness” at national API conference held at Mumbai in 2017 and that has been published in that year journal as well. He has done research in evaluating and treating fever of unknown origin.
He was actively involved in the management of kidney disease patients including kidney transplant recipients and dialysis patients. His keen interest is in Acute kidney injury and preventive nephrology. He is well versed in intubations, central venous catheter placement, peritoneal dialysis initiation and renal biopsies. He has done more than 100 kidney biopsies over the last 3 years. He believes that early detection of kidney diseases and prevention of progression of the disease is the need of the hour and strives to make a difference to his patient’s general well being
Area of Expertise:
- Acute kidney injury treatment and preventive nephrology
Experience (Current Position & Previous Positions)
- Dr. D Arun Kumar is a Nephrology specialist practice at Century Hospitals, Banjara Hills
Education & Certificates
- MBBS from Dr NTR Health University, Vijayawada in 2010
- MD internal medicine from prestigious Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupati
- DNB in Nephrology.
- Update Coming Soon
Publications & Presentations
- Presented “Practical Approach to Breathlessness” at national API conference held at Mumbai in 2017 and that has been published in that year journal as well. He has done research in evaluating and treating fever of unknown origin.
- Update Coming Soon
- English, Telugu