Profile and Area of Expertise
Dr.Hari Devaraya Chowdary is a Professor at Maheshwara Medical College and Hospital, Hyderabad
Experience (Current Position & Previous Positions)
- Working as Professor at Maheshwara Medical College and Hospital, Hyderabad, from March 2016 till date.
- Worked as Assistant Professor at S.B. Patil Institute of Dental Sciences and Hospital-Bidar Karnataka from April 1998 to April 2000.
- Worked as Assistant Professor at H. K. D. E. T’s Dental College and Hospital, Humnabad, Karnataka from April 2000 to April 2001.
- Worked as Reader at S.R.M Dental College and Hospital, Chennai from May 2001 to February 2003.
- Worked as Assoc. Professor / Professor Kamineni Institute of Dental Sciences, Narketpally, Nalgonda (dist) A.P from March 2003 to Feb 2007. (Worked as Professor at Kamineni Institute of Dental Sciences, Narketpally, Nalgonda (dist) from June 2006 to February 2007).
- Worked as Professor at Rungta College of Dental Sciences, Bhilai, Chattisgarh from March 2007 to October 2008.
- Worked as Dental Surgeon at Bhuvanani Dental Hospital, Hyderabad from October 2008 to June 2010.
- Worked as Professor at Maitri College of Dentistry & Research Centre from June’2010 to July 2011.
- Worked as Professor at Institute of Dental Sciences, Bareilly, U.P. from July 2011 to Jan 2013.
- Worked as Professor at Best Dental College and Hospital, Madhurai, from Feb 2013 to Jan 2015.
- Worked as Professor at Rungta Dental College and Hospital, Bhillai, Chattisgarh, from Feb 2015 to 2016 Feb.
Education & Certificates
- Master of Dental Surgery (M.D.S) Department of Public Health Dentistry, 1995 August to 1998 February, S.D. M. College of Dental Sciences and Hospital, Karnataka University, Dharwad, Karnataka.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Education from Advance Computer Education from September 1994 to September 1995, Hyderabad.
- House Surgeon from Government Dental College, Hyderabad from September 1993 to September 1994.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S) 1989 September to 1993 September S.J.M Dental College and Hospital, Mysore University, Chitradurga, Karnataka.
- Malocclusion and Oral Health Status of School Children of age 13-15 Years in Dharwad, Karnataka, India
Update Coming Soon
Publications & Presentations
- Malocclusion and Oral Health Status of School Children of age 13-15 Years in Dharwad, Karnataka, India – IAPHD, A.P. Chapter 2010, Volume-1.
- Oral Health Education in Schools – DentaQuest 2010, Volume-2, Issue-4.
- Assessment of Oral Signs, Symptoms and Lesions in patients suffering from chronic renal failure. IAPHD, A.P.Chapter 2009 – 10 Volume-1
- Idiopathic gingival enlargement – Case Report – UPSDJ Jan’2010, Volume-28, No.1.
- Papillion Lefevre Syndrome – a case report DentaQuest, Annals & Essences of Dentistry 2010.
- Anticipatory Guidance-future oral care DentaQuest, Annals & Essences of Dentistry 2010.
- Dental Stem Cells- A Future Regeneration-Indian Journal of Dental Advancements, 2011 Dec.
- Evidence Based Dentistry- How to Read a Paper- IAPHD June 2011
- Assessment of smoking on Periodontal Health- Study in Kaiga Population Karnataka, IAPHD June 2011.
- Reductions in Clinical Gingivitis, Dental Plaque Bacteria and Microbiome Analysis after use of a CHX mouth rinse in comparison to a control treatmentEuropean Journal of Pharmaceutical and Medical Research, 2021.
- Prevalence of tooth loss and Periodontal Health among rural middle aged and elderly population of Durg, Chattisgarh: A comparative study- AODMR Journal, 2017.
- Flourosis- A crisis in Nalgonda- Geo Health, July 2017
- Member of Indian Dental Association.
- Member of Public Health Dentistry, India.
- Member of Rotary Club, Hyderabad.
English, Hindi, Telugu