Profile and Area of Expertise
Dr Kamalakar is one of the Best General Physician in Hyderabad with over 18 years of experience and currently practicing as a Consultant General Physician at Sia Life Hospital, Kondapur,Hyderabad.
Adept in managing both critical and outpatients with well-rounded skills in managing hypertension, diabetes, thyroid disorders, febrile illnesses, joint disorders, blood disorders, and other chronic conditions associated with heart, kidney, and liver failures.
Having completed post-graduation from a famed medical college and having worked in leading corporate hospitals for over a decade. He hold a deep understanding of the disease process, its treatment, and its prevention. He believe in ethical medical practice upholding patient and patient’s family members’ well being at all times
Area Of Expertise:
- Internal Medicine
Experience (Current Position & Previous Positions)
- Consultant Physician 01/2020 to Current Department of Medicine, Apollo Spectra Kondapur & Sialife Hospital , Hyderabad.
- Senior Resident 06/2019 to 12/2019 (Postgraduate capacity- Conducted OP department for DrNageshwar Reddy)
- AIG Hospitals, Mindspace Rd – Hyderabad, TG, India.
- Fellow in Critical care medicine (Deferred Joined MD Internal Med) 05/2015 to 04/2016.
- Resident Medical Officer Critical care (Graduate level)10/2009 to 04/2016-Yashoda Hospitals, – Secunderabad, TG. India.
- House officer (Foundation year 1 & 2)08/2005 to 08/2007
- Warrington Hospital, Warrington NHS Foundation Trust, Warrington. Cheshire.U
Education & Certificates
- M.D. Internal medicine – Post-graduation06/2016 to 06/2019
- Dr. Pinnamaneni Siddhartha Institute of Medical Sciences – Gannavaram, India.
- Thesis: EVALUATION OF ICU PATIENTS WITH ACUTE KIDNEY INJURY.
- MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) – 08/2002
- Universidad Tecnologica De Santiago – Santo Domingo, Dominican Rep
- Update Coming Soon
Publications & Presentations
Paper presentations :
- Diabetic Profile in Thyroid disorders; National APICON 2018, Bangalore, India.
- Nutritional needs in chronic liver diseases; State APAPICON 2017, Vishakhapatnam, India.
- Clinical profile &outcomes of Paraquat poisoning in atertiary care hospital(IJSR), Feb 2019.
- Evaluation of ICU patients with AKI; Indian Journal of Scientific Research (IJSR), Nov2019
- ECFMG – 2009. Certificate number: 0-694-030-8.
- GMC (London) 2004 – 6082475 (Unrenewed)
- MESCYT 2002; Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- English, Hindi, Telugu