Profile and Area of Expertise
Dr. Kranthi Shilpa is the Senior Consultant Obstetrician & Gynecologist at the CARE Super Specialty OPD Centre in Banjara Hills. With 17 years of expertise in the field of Obstetrics & Gynecology; Dr. Kranthi Shilpa has successfully conducted many operations around the world. She completed MBBS from the S V Medical College, Tirupathi, 2001-2006; and MS at the Narayana Medical College, Nellore, 2008-2011. She also did Fellowship in Infertility from the Rao Hospital, Coimbatore, MGR University, 2012-2014.
Dr. Kranthi Shilpa is an expert in comprehensive medical fields like High-risk pregnancies, Laparoscopies, Hysteroscopy, Infertility treatment, Intrauterine Insemination, and IVF. She also conducted the paper on Infertility, Colposcopy – Paper presentation in Madras in 2010, and did S. Progesterone on the day of HCG pregnancy outcome – AICOG Conference, 2013. He Presented educational papers at AICOG Conferences.
Area of Expertise:
- High risk pregnancies
- Laparoscopic surgeries including complicated hysterectomy
- Infertility treatment
- Intra Uterine Insemination
Experience (Current Position & Previous Positions)
- Sr. Consultant Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Laparoscopic Surgeon & Infertility Specialist at Care Hospitals, Hyderabad
- Assistant medical officer Dept OBG-GKNM Hospital Coimbatore-2011-2012
- Fellowship in Reproductive medicine & High risk pregnancy MGR university. Rao Hospital and research centre, Coimbatore-2012-2014
- Assistant professor-Dept OBG-Vydehi institute of medical science-1 year 6 months
- Junior consultant -Dept of OBG & Infertility Padmaja infertility centre and Surrogacy centre 8 months
Education & Certificates
- MBBS – S.V Medical College, Tirupathi (2001-2006)
- MS – Narayana Medical College, Nellore (2008-2011)
- Fellowship in Infertility, Rao Hospital, Coimbatore, MGR University (2012-2014)
Awards and Recognitions:
- Presented educative papers in AICOG Conferences
Publications & Presentations
- Presented a paper in Colposcopic work shop International Conference -ASICON 2009 at Madras, Tamilnadu.
- Minimal stimulation in invitro fertilization- KISAR 2013 at Mysore.
- As a Faculty & Presented lecture in INSIGHT 2013 organized by Rao hospital and research centre at Coimbatore.
- “ Progesterone elevation on the day of HCG pregnancy outcome”
- “INDICATIONS & SELECTION CRITERIA FOR IUI “
- Dissertation titled “ Study Of Iugr Cases In High Risk Antenatal Mothers And Their Perinatal Outcome”. Study was done under the guidance of Dr .M .Anitha Prof and HOD, Dept of OBGY, Narayana Medical College. Nellore.
- “Serumprogesteroneconcentrationondayof HCGadministrationandIVFoutcome” Under the guidance of Dr. Asha Rao, Rao hospital and research centre at Coimbatore.
- Update Coming Soon
- English, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu