Profile and Area of Expertise
Consultant Neurosurgeon @ Pranava Neuro Care, Guntur,Andhra Pradesh
Medical Council Registration No:92820
Area of Expertise:
- Acute Neurosurgical emergencies including head and spine trauma.
- Surgery for stroke and Hemorrhagic CVA (Decompressive craniectomies, Hemi-craniectomies, Posterior fossa decompressions and Evacuation of Cerebral hematomas).
- Tumors of Brain and Spine.
- Spine Surgeries and Spinal Instrumentation( Laminectomies, Diskectomies, Spinal fixation with implants and fusion).
- Cerebrovascular Surgeries.
- Paediatric neurosurgical procedures( Encephalocoeles, Spina Bifida defects,Hydrocephalus and Craniosynostosis ).
Experience (Current Position & Previous Positions)
- Consultant Neurosurgeon @ Pranava Neuro Care, Guntur,Andhra Pradesh
- Compulsory rotatory internship at Adichunchanagiri medical college and research hospital, B.G.Nagar , Karnataka , India – 2011-2012
- Junior Resident in General Surgery at Mamata medical college and hospital, Khammam, Telangana, India-2012-2015.
- Senior resident in General Surgery at King George Hospital, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India- 2015.
- Resident in department of Neurosurgery at Guntur medical college and Government general hospital, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India from 2015 – 2018.
- Specialist resident doctor (post super specialty) in department of Neurosurgery, Guntur medical college and government general hospital Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India – 2018
Education & Certificates
- M.Ch in Neurosurgery Brain and Spine Gold medallist and University topper- Guntur Medical College – 2015 – 2018
- M.S in General Surgery – NTR University of Health Sciences – 2012 – 2015
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery – MBBS Medicine – Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore – 2006 – 2011
- Neurosurgery Brain and Spine Gold Medalist and University topper
Publications & Presentations
- Dr.Bindu Narmada Gottipati1, Dr.Nagarjunakonda Venkata Sundarachary2, Dr.Uppala Veeramma3, Dr.Gajula Rama Krishna4, Dr.Bhavanam Hanuma Srinivas5, Dr.Praveen Chanumolu
- Dr.Bindu Narmada Gottipati. “The Girl Who Mistook Herself for a Boy- A Rare Case Report.” IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS), vol. 18, no. 1, 2019, pp 13-16.
- A Research Study: Awareness Of HIV & AIDS and Its Prevention in the Pre University and 12th Standard Candidates in a Remote Area In Karnataka.
- A Research Study : Clinico-Pathological Study of Non-TRAUMATIC ACUTE ABDOMEN.
- A Research Study : A Single Stage Transpedicular Decompression And Posterolateral Pedicle screw And Rod Fixation in Thoraco Lumbar Injuries. Chanumolu Praveen. “A Clinical Study of Single Stage Postero-Lateral Transpedicular Decompression with Screw Rod Fixation in Traumatic Thoraco-Lumbar Spinal Injuries”. IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences, Vol. 18, no. 1, 2019, pp. 38-64.
- Member Of Association Of Surgeons Of India (ASI).
- Member of Andhra Pradesh Neuroscientists Association (APNSA).
- Member of Society for Epilepsy Neurobiology and Neuromodulation Surgery (SENNS).
- Holds full licensure to practice in India.
- English, Telugu