Profile and Area of Expertise
One of the most highly acclaimed vascular surgeon and a distinguished interventional radiologist, Dr. Rajah V Koppala is an internationally qualified vascular expert.
He completed his MD in Radiology in 2001, and is a fellow of The Royal College of Radiologists, UK(FRCR). Followed by American board certification and 10 years of vascular Interventional Radiology practice in USA.
Since then, he has worked with numerous prestigious medical institutes in India including the Apollo Spectra Hospital, Bengaluru and Chennai. He Owns and practices at the Avis Vascular Centre, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad.
Area of Expertise:
- In his medical career spanning over 25 years, he has attained specialization in the painless and minimally invasive laser treatment of venous disorders. He has rich experience in performing the endovenous laser procedure for the management and treatment of venous disorders namely varicose veins, chronic venous insufficiency, deep vein thrombosis, active venous ulcers, and other arterial disease. He has performed more than 15000 venous procedures.
- He also excels in the non-surgical treatment for uterine fibroids, lymphedema, varicocele, peripheral artery disease, and renal artery stenting. He is renowned for his medical excellence and professionalism. He strives to offer best-in-class medical treatment to patients of all age groups.
Experience (Current Position & Previous Positions)
- He Owns and practices at the Avis Vascular Centre, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad.
- Consultant, Indo US Super Speciality Hospital, Hyderabad
- Consultant, Broadgreen Hospital, UK
- Consultant, Halton General Hospital, UK
- Consultant, Warrington Hospital, UK
- Consultant, Nizam Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad
- Consultant, Apollo Spectra Hospital, Chennai
Education & Certificates
- MD, 1998,
- MBBS, 1995, Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad
- He has been presented with several awards and recognitions, the most precious one being the President’s Medal For Bravest Healthcare Worker during the SARS Epidemic (2003) in SINGAPORE.
Publications & Presentations
Update Coming Soon
- He is an esteemed member of the Radiological Society of North America and the Royal College Of Radiologists – UK.