Profile and Area of Expertise
Completing basic medical training from Bangalore, he went to prestigious All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi to complete his specialized training General surgery and then in Neurosurgery. He has done fellowship under Prof Rokuya Tanikawa, world renowned Cerebrovascular and skull base surgery at Sapporo Teishinkai Hospital and Stroke center. He has keen interest in Cerebrovascular, skull base surgery and stroke surgery(surgical and endovascular revascularization for occlusive Cerebrovascular diseases).
Area of Expertise:
- He also has vast experience in neurotraumatology, pediatric neurosurgery, spine surgery and neuro-oncology.
Experience (Current Position & Previous Positions)
- Consultant Neuro surgeon at Russh Superficiality Hospital,Kompally,Hyderabad
- During Mch Neurosurgery senior residency (2012-2015), trained in cerebro vascular surgery, complex spine surgery, epilepsy surgery, Gamma knife radiosurgery, Neuro oncology, Neuro trauma and Pediatric neurosurgery. Assisted more than 250 cases of epilepsy surgery, DBS, aneurysm, AVM, endoscopic skull base surgeries,complex spine surgeries, pediatric and peripheral nerve surgeries. Individually performed more than 250 cases of neuro trauma, VP shunt, decompressive craniectomy for strokes, spinal instrumentation. Also trained in image guided cranial and spinal neurosurgery and minimal invasive neurosurgery.
- Senior resident (Mch) in the Department of Neurosurgery from September 2011- December 2011 at DR RML hospital, New Delhi.
- Senior resident in the Department of Neurosurgery from July 2010- July 2011 at JPNA Trauma centre, AIIMS, New Delhi. Trained exclusively in Neurocritical care and neuro trauma. Performed Extra ventricular drain, Lumbar drain, ICP, Cerebral micro dialysis catheter insertions, percutaneous tracheostomies in ICU. Also assisted and performed trauma craniotomies.
- Senior resident in the Department of Trauma surgery from Jan 2009- July 2009 at JPNA Trauma centre, AIIMS, New Delhi.
- During MS General Surgery Junior residency (2006-2008), trained in renal transplant, vascular, laparoscopic,GI surgery and Oncosurgery.
Education & Certificates
- MBBS-(2003-2005)-Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Medical College, Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences, Bangalore, India
- MS – General Surgery from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in 2008
- Mch, Neuro Surgery-(May 2015-Dec 2016)-All India Institute of Medical Sciences,New Delhi, India
- Update Coming Soon
Publications & Presentations
- Update Coming Soon
- He is a member of Indian Medical Association (IMA
- English, Hindi, Kannada, Telugu