Profile and Area of Expertise
Dr.Shalini Patlolla completed her MBBS from Gandhi Medical College in Hyderabad with distinctions in several subjects. She then obtained an MD in Pediatrics from Osmania Medical College. She chose Endocrinology as her specialization and completed DM Endocrinology super specialty degree from Sri Venkateswara Institute of medical sciences Tirupati. She has a strong knowledge of metabolic bone disorders and osteoporosis. She has practical experience in managing pediatric and neonatal endocrine disorders and expertise in managing endocrine emergencies. Medical Registrations:64787 Andhra Pradesh Medical Council 2009
Area of Expertise:
- Resistant hypertension
- Metabolism bone disorder
- Pediatric Endocrinologist
Experience (Current Position & Previous Positions)
- Consultant Endocrinologist and Diabetologist AIG Hospitals – Gachibowli – Hyderabad
- Consultant Endocrinologist Ankura Multispeciality Clinics – Hyderabad
- Consultant Endocrinologist Virinchi Hospital – Hyderabad
- Consultant Endocrinologist and Diabetologist KIMS – Kondapur – Hyderabad
- Professor General Medicine SVIMS – Tirupati – 2017 – 2017
Education & Certificates
- MBBS – Gandhi Medical College – 2005 – Secunderabad
- MD – GM – Osmania Medical college – 2008 – Hyderabad
- DM – Endocrinology – SVIMS – 2010 – Tirupati
Awards and Recognitions
- Dr Shalini is the winner of National Neonatology Forum.
- Stood first in endocrinology entrance examination – 2013
- Best Poster Award at National Endocrinology Conference 2014.
- She stood first in the nationals quiz competition.
- She stood 1st in endocrinology entrance exam among many participated doctors. Only MD/MS
- from a recognized university are eligible for the entrance exam.
Publications & Presentations
- Update Coming Soon
- Endocrine Society of India
- Indian Society for Pediatric and Adolescent Endocrinology
- English, Telugu