Profile and Area of Expertise
Can perform all major and minor routine and Emergency ENT surgical procedures, including Adenotonsillectomies, tracheostomies, septoplasty and FESS, Tympanoplasties, Cortical mastoidectomies etc., in a systematic and skillful manner independently
Experience (Current Position & Previous Positions)
- Currently working as Assistant professor in Mamata academy of medical sciences ,bachupally Hyderabad from august 2021
- 1 year senior resident in Gandhi hospital from August 2020- july2021
Education & Certificates
- MBBS Bhaskar Medical college, Yenkapally (2010-2015)
- Internship :2015- 2016
- MS ENT Gandhi Medical College and hospital (2017 -2020)
Awards and acheivements:
In P G:
- Dr. D.Dwarakanatha Reddy P.G. Medal for Best case series in 4th Annual Conference of AOI Telangana state.
- Dr. M. Mohan Reddy Medal in PG for Quiz in 5th Annual conference of AOI Telangana state.
- Dr. Rao’s ENT Gold Medal for Best E- Poster presentation in RhinOtocon 2019.
- AOI – Telangana state Branch sponsorship of Vishal Surgical Travel Fellowship for PG for the year 2017- 2018
- ICMR STS(Short term studentship) award for a period of two months during 2012 .
- Late shirt JoginpallyBhaskar Rao Memorial Gold Medal for standing overall topper in Final MBBS part- 2 & Topper in Medicine in feb/march 2015 in Bhaskar Medical College.
- Late SmtJoginpallyMangamma Gold Medal for standing topper in Obstetrics & gynaecology in feb/ march 2015 in Bhaskar Medical college.
Publications & Presentations
1) As co-author –
- Mantoux test in HIV Infected Patients in Association with CD4 Cell Count S. Madhavi*, S. ShaziaParveen and M. Shravani
- International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences
- ISSN: 2319-7706 Volume 4 Number 12 (2015) pp. 240-247
- English, Telugu