Profile and Area of Expertise
Dr Srikanth Reddy is one of the best dynamic neurosurgeons. He is also one of the famous surgeons for brain tumour surgeries. Dr Srikanth Reddy in his career has done some of the most challenging and complex brain tumour surgeries in India.
Dr Srikanth Reddy has completed his post graduation in general surgery joined in the department of neurosurgery in NIMS Hyderabad. He has performed and actively assisted various cranial and spinal surgeries including expertise in handling navigation, Optimal oncology, cerebrovascular, spinal and neuro-endoscopy exposure in a department, which performs approximately 1500 surgeries per year.
Also, working as a research coordinator in Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad. Dr. Srikanth Reddy is also well trained in spinal surgeries like fusion and fixation, kyphoplasty, disc replacement surgery and surgery for spinal injuries. He is one of the best neurosurgeons at Maxcure Hospital,Hitech City Hyderabad.Registration No:68934 Karnataka Medical Council 2004
Area of Expertise:
- Has done some of the most challenging and complex brain tumor surgeries.
- Working as a research coordinator at Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad.
- Well trained in spinal surgeries like fusion and fixation, kyphoplasty, disc replacement surgery and surgery for spinal injuries
Experience (Current Position & Previous Positions)
- Consultant Neurosurgeon MediCover Hospitals,Hyderabad – 2015 – Currently Working
- Consultant Neurosurgeon Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences – 2011 – 2015
- Neurosurgery Consultant MediCover Suyosha Women and Child Hospital- Madhapur – 2015 –
- Currently Working
- Neurosurgery Consultant Shree Balaji Medicover Hospitals- Sangareddy – 2015 – Currently
Education & Certificates
- MBBS – Devaraj URS Medical College – Kolar – 2004 – Karnataka
- MS – General Surgery – Sardar Patel University – 2009
- DNB – DNB board- New Delhi – 2009
- MCh – Neuro Surgery – Nizam Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad – 2014
- University Gold Medal in MS (General Surgery) – 2009
Publications & Presentations
Update Coming Soon
- Telangana Institute of Neuro Sciences
- Neurological Society of India
- American Association of Neurological Society
English, Hindi, Telugu