Profile and Area of Expertise
Dr. Srinivasulu Gadugu is a Professor, Dept. of Organon of Medicine, J.S.P.S.Govt Homeopathic Medical College, Hyderabad, Telangana , India
Experience (Current Position & Previous Positions)
- Dr.Srinivasulu Gadugu is a Professor, Dept. of Organon of Medicine, J.S.P.S.Govt Homeopathic Medical College, Hyderabad, Telangana , India
- Approved Guide and Examiner for Post Graduates in Homoeopathy by the Central Council of Homoeopathy
- N.A.B.H. Assessment Coordinator ( Homoeo ) Dept. of AYUSH, Govt. of Telangana
- Member,( Homoeo ) Committee on Medical Education and Research in Telangana State
- Co-Investigator, Collaborative Research between CCMB and CCRH on Japanese Encephalitis.
Education & Certificates
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBS) – 1986 Osmania University, Hyderabad, AP, India (Academic Topper & Gold Medal)
- Post Graduate Studies in Homoeopathy (M.D.( Homoeo) 2002 Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, AP, India
Awards & Fellowships :
- Hans-Walz Research Assistance – Germany 2010
- State Best Medical Teacher Award from Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, A.P. Dept. of Higher Education, Govt. of AP. (2005)
- Nyapathi Srinivasa Rao Memorial Gold Medal, Osmania University, Hyderabad, AP, (1989)
- First Rank from Osmania University in MBS examinations (1989)
Publications & Presentations
- 2014- An Open Observational Study on the prevention of Japanese Encephalitis through Miasmatic Prescription, Journal of Homoeopathy, U.K.
- 2011- Severe Traumatic Brain Injury – An Evidence Based Homoeopathic Intervention, Il medico OMEOPATA, The Italian Journal of Classical Homoeopathy
- 2010- Treatment of Children Diseases – An evidence based homoeopathic Medicine Homoeopathy Era, A Journal of Homoeopathy, Mangalore
- 2011 – Scientific Basis of Homoeopathy, Homoeo times International
- 2009 – National Health Programs – Role of Homoeopathy, Rational Physicians, An official Journal of the Indian Institute of Homeopathic Physicians, New Delhi
- 2008 -Relevance of Miasms in the 21st Century, Homoeopathic Heritage, New Delhi
- 2008- An approach to Fever – Homoeopathic Management, Asian Journal of Homoeopathy
- 2006- Post Encepahlitis Sequelae, Proceedings of the 61st International Homoeopathic congress, Lucerne, Switzerland
- 2005- Combating Epidemics through Miasmatic Prescription, Proceedings of the 60th World Homoeopathic Congress, Berlin, Germany
Presentations at International conferences:
- Homoeopathic Prophylaxis of Japanese Encephalitis in India, Florida, USA, 2016
- An Open Observational Study on the prevention of Japanese Encephalitis through Miasmatic Prescription, Barcelona, Spain 2013
- Severe Traumatic Brain Injury – An Evidence based Homoeopathic Intervention , 65th World Homoeopathic Congress held in May 2010, Los Angeles, U.S.A.
- Post Encephalitis Sequelae – An Evidence Based Homoeopathy , 61st international Homoeopathic Conference of Liga Medicorum Homoeopathica Internationalis, Lucerne, Switzerland,2006
- Combating Epidemics through Miasmatic Prescription- A Case of prevention of Japanese encephalitis in India, 60th world Homoeopathic congress, Berlin, Germany 2005
Presentations at National conferences:
- World Homoeopathic Day, C.C.R.H.,Ministry of AYUSH, Govt.of India, 2015
- 21st National Homoeopathic Congress of IIHP, Amritsar, November 2008
- 19th National Congress of Homoeopathy, 2002, Bhubaneswar – “Delayed Milestones – Homoeopathic Treatment
- Homoeopathic Congress, Bangalore, 2002 – Homoeopathic Management of Children Disorders
- National Homoeopathic Teachers Seminar, 2003, New Delhi “Teaching Organon of Medicine for Undergraduate Students”
- Presented several papers in various States, Regional Conferences.
- Japanese Encephalitis and AES Meeting at CCRH, 2014
- Indian Organisation for Rare Diseases Conference at Hyderabad and Vijayawada 2014 and 2015
- National Ayush Mission, State Level Health Ministers Conference, New Delhi, 2015
- Workshop on Organon of Medicine, Conducted by Central Council of Homoeopathy, 3-5 October 2012, New Delhi
- C.M.E/RoTP Training Programs, Conducted by RAV Delhi 2011
- Hospital Management Training Program by Central Council of Homoeopathy, 2011
- Arogya -2006, New Delhi
- International Conference on Traditional Medicine, 2005
- International Conference on Integrated Medicine & Meditation, Dehradun,2006
- Heritage and Health Festival, Hyderabad -2003
- Arogya Mela, Orgnised by Dept. of AYUSH, Ministry of Health, Govt. of India, 2008
- 2014 – XXIII All India Homoeopathic Congress of the I.I.H.P. Hyderabad
- 2009-2010 : As State Coordinator ( Academic ) Organized 2 State level training of trainers Programs, 4 district Level Training of Homoeopathic practitioners, 4 District level Orientation programs, 4 District level I.E.C. Programs of National Campaign on homoeopathy for Mother and child health Care, sponsored by the Central council for Research in Homoeopathy, Dept. of AYUSH, Ministry of Health, Govt. of India
- 2010 – German Homoeopathic Exhibition at Hyderabad sponsored by the Robert Bosch foundation, Stuttgart, Germany in collaboration with Goethe-Zentrum and JSPS Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College, Hyderabad
- 2009 – One Day Seminar with Dr. Farokh J. Master at Hyderabad
- 2008- XX National Homoeopathic Congress of IIHP at Hyderabad
- 2007- State Campaign on Homoeopathy for mother and Child Health Care
- 2006- Research Methodology in Homoeopathy – A Guest Lecture by Dr. Vijaya Kancherla, Department of Epidemiology, University of Iowa, USA.
- 2004- National Seminar on Pediatric Neurological Disorders and Role of Homoeopathy – Sponsored by Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, AP.
- 2003- Cardio Vascular Diseases – Role of Homoeopathy – sponsored by Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, AP.
- 2002- Medical Education – Recent Trends – Teaching – Learning Techniques – Sponsored by Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, AP.
- Reorientation Training Program in Pathology and Organon of Medicine, sponsored by the Dept. of AYUSH, Govt. of India conducted at Kolkata,Salem, Kadapa, New Delhi, Belgaum and Bengaluru
- National Rural Health Mission – Divisional Level CME at Gulbarga, March 2010
Health Programs & Columns:
- Gave 30 programs in All India Radio and Doordarshan on Homoeopathy for Common Man
- Wrote health columns in Newspapers
- 20 Articles in Telugu on Research in Homoeopathy.
- Member, Board of Studies in Homoeopathy( P.G.), Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bengaluru, Karnataka ( 2012-2015)
- Member, Board of Studies in Homoeopathy, Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, A.P. ( 2005-2008 )
- Member Editorial Board: Rational Physicians ,Homoeopathic Buzz
- Member: Research Committee and Education Committee of the Indian institute of Homoeopathic Physicians ( 2010-2014)
- English, Hindi, Telugu