Profile and Area of Expertise
D. Swapnil Kolpakwar is a certified neurosurgeon who has subspecialized training in handling both complex brain and spine surgeries. Efficiently handled 2000+ patients, he ensures in building strong surgeon patient relationships for the best treatment outcomes.
Experience (Current Position & Previous Positions)
- Consultant Neurosurgeon and Spine Specialist at Pratima Hospital, Hyderabad
Education & Certificates
- Dr Swapnil did his MBBS from the prestigious Topiwala National Medical College and BYL Nair Ch. Hospital, Mumbai. Later pursued MS in General Surgery from Indira Gandhi Government Medical College.
- He did his MCh Neurosurgery training at Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad, one of the oldest serving hospitals in the country. He also holds a National level Fellowship in Pain management (FIPM).
Awards and Achievements:
- Dr. Swapnil has been proficient in performing complex brain and Neurotrauma procedures along with minimally invasive spine procedures. He also holds a specialisation in performing surgeries for movement disorders like Deep Brain stimulation.
- He was awarded for his research work at the Movement disorders Congress, Philadelphia and the Asian conference of Neurosurgeons in 2019.
Publications & Presentations
- He has under his credit 4 international and 5 national-level research publications
- Update Coming Soon
- English, Hindi, Marathi, Telugu