Profile and Area of Expertise
Clinical exposure in the fields of neurology, orthopedics, cardiovascular, neurosurgery, plastic surgery, rheumatology, oncology, surgical gastroenterology, ICU, ICCU , and rehabilitation.
Experience in treating with electrotherapeutic modalities.
Willing to learn new dimensions in the clinical aspects of physiotherapy and implementing them.
Started an own clinic (ASTON physiotherapy clinic- road no 4, housing board) since January 8 th, 2021.
Area of Expertise:
- shoulder and spine rehabilitation
Experience (Current Position & Previous Positions)
- Practicing at ASTON physiotherapy clinic- road no 4, housing board colony Hyderabad since January 8 th, 2021
Education & Certificates
- Master of physical therapy – NIMS -HYD (NIMS college of physiotherapy) – 2020
- Bachelor of physical therapy – NIMS -HYD (NIMS college of physiotherapy) – 2018
- Participated in physio update on shoulder and spine rehabilitation, yashodha hospitals 2021
- Participated in workshop on clinical dryneedling concepts- practical approach.
- Participated in CME on hand surgery, burns and genitourinary reconstruction by department of plastic and reconstruction surgery conducted at NIMS.
- Participated in workshop on breathing pattern disorder in musculoskeletal pain syndrome and dysfunction at MGM institute, Aurangabad.
- Participated in one day CME on ortho- oncology conducted by department of orthopaedics, NIMS.
- Participated in academic session master class in shoulder rehab steps to success held at virinchi hospitals.
- Completed workshop on clinical applications of PNF techniques in neuromuscular conditions.
- Has participated in national physiotherapy conference APPCON 2019, Gitam institute of medical sciences, vishakapatnam.
- Completed KT1 AND KT2 course by kinesiotaping assosciation international, 2018.
- Participated in 1st MIPCON ; 2017, [ manipal international physiotherapy conference ].
- Completed upper and lower quarter course on clinical neuro dynamics conducted by NDS (neuro dynamic solutions), 2017
- Participated in CME and CPE on “sports injury conference” , yashoda hospitals; 2017.
- Participated in CME on “backache and neck pain – to think beyond spondylosis”, yashoda hospitals, 2016.
- Participated in workshop on basic concepts of kinesiotaping and it’s application, D. C. M. S college of physiotherapy (owaisi hospital), 2016
- Completed CEU requirements for Bands, Balls, Balance Workshop, 2016
- Participated in the program swasth bharath by TPA, 2015
- Participated in IACPCON (1 St international annual conference of IACP preconference workshop on physio and occupational therapy), 2014.
- Participated in national conference on stress management professional, 2013
- Passed with distinction in human physiology and clinical neurology subjects.
Publications & Presentations
Update Coming Soon
Update Coming Soon