Profile and Area of Expertise
Medical Oncologist practicing at Omega Hospital Hyderabad
Experience (Current Position & Previous Positions)
- Current Position – Consultant Medical Oncologist, Omega Hospital from 2016 onwards
- Previous positions – Radiation Oncology (Senior resident) (Nov 2011 – June 2012) – Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences,Hyderabad,
- Medical Oncology (Assistant Professor) ( August 2015A-ugust 2016 ) – Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences,Tirupati
Education & Certificates
- M.B.B.S (House surgeon) (2005-2006) – Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam
- MD,Radiation Oncology (Post Graduate) (May 2008-April 2011) – MNJ IO & RCC,Osmania Medical College
- DM ,Medical Oncology (Senior resident) (August 2012-August 2015) – Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupati
- Update coming soon
Publications & Presentations
- Miami,Florida in October 2011.
- Kesava RA , Vijayakrishna E, Suresh P, Pavankumar L, Nanditha B, Vindhyavasini A, Fayazahmed S, Malik M,Jagannathraonaidu KV, Ratnam SV Conventional Two
- Phase Versus Simultaneous Integrated Boost Methods Of Intensity Modulated Radiotherpy In Carcinoma Prostate – Analysis Of Volumetric And Dosimetric Parameters.
- Poster presentation at the 54rd Annual meeting of the American Society of Radiation Oncology. Boston, MA, October 2012.
- Vindhya Vasini A (November 2013). An unusual case of carcinoma stomach presenting as inguinal lymphadenopathy. Poster presented at Indian Cancer Congress held at New Delhi on 23rd November 2013.
- Vindhya Vasini A (May 2014) Hodgkin’s Lymphoma-Eight Year Experience of a Tertiary Care Center in South India. Accepted for poster presentation at 2nd International Symposium on Childhood, Adolescent and Young Adult Hodgkin Lymphoma (ISCAYAHL 2014)May 7 – 10, 2014, in Berlin, Germany.
- Vindhya Vasini A ( August 2014). Response to neoadjuvant chemotherapy across the subtypes of breast cancer in locally advanced disease-Our institutional experience. Poster presentated at APAPICON 2014 held at Kakinada.
- Vindhya Vasini A. (December 2014). A Prospective Randomized Comparative Study of Chemotherapy Versus Endocrine Therapy in the Neoadjuvant treatment of Locally Advanced Breast Cancer.Poster presented at ISMPO conference held in December 2014 at Kolkata.
- Ananth Pai, Thiruvengadasamy Kannan, RG Balambika, Vindhya Vasini A study of clinical profile of primary extranodal lymphomas in a tertiary care institute in South India. Indian Journal Of Medical and Pediatric Oncology, 2017: 38 (3): 251-255
- Manilal B, Bhargavi D, Patnayak R, Jena A, Reddy KS, Sampath V, Vindhya Vasini A, Manickavasagam, Raja Sundaram S. Breast cancer in young: Experience at a tertiary care centre in Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh. J ClinSci Res 2016;5:93-100
- Kuppa Prakash Vindhya Vasini , M. Vijay Kumar A comparative study of neoadjuvant chronomodulated folfox and radiotherapy vs. Conventional folfox and radiotherapy in locally advanced carcinoma rectum. Asian Pac. J. Health Sci., 2016; 3 (3):307-314
- Monica Malik, Kesava Ramgopal Adavikolanu, Swapna Jilla, Vindhya Vasini Andra, Yugandhar Lella, K. V. Jagannath Rao Naidu, Suresh Pamidighantam, Venkata Ratnam Sunkavalli.Sporadic rectal cancers in young adults: Experience from a tertiary cancer center in India. J Clin Oncol 31, 2013 (suppl; abstr e14694). 2013 ASCO Annual Meeting, Chicago, IL, USA.
- Update coming soon
- English, Telugu