Profile and Area of Expertise
Dr. Vivek Babu Bojjawar is a Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon in Hyderabad and has an experience of 23 years of in this field. He completed MBBS from JIPMER in 1998,MS – General Surgery from JIPMER in 2004, and MCh – Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery from Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute, (SCTIMST) Trivandrum in 2009.
Area of Expertise:
- Minimal Invasive Multivenal CABG
- Aortic Valve Replacement
- TAVR, TEVAR, ECMO and LVAD
- Special Intrest in heart valve (Mitral/Aortic) repair/replacement, cardiothoracic surgery, CABG (coronary artery bypass surgery), paediatric heart surgery, and open-heart surgery.
Experience (Current Position & Previous Positions)
- Dr. Vivek Babu Bojjawar is a Chief Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon at Prathima Hospital
- Worked as Senior Consultant CTVS at Manipal Columbia Hospital for 4 year
- Worked as Senior Consultant in Kamineni Hospitals for 3 years
- Worked as Senior Consultant CTVS at SLG Hospital
Education & Certificates
- He graduated from JIPMER with an MBBS in 1998, an MS in General Surgery in 2004, and an MCh in Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery from Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute (SCTIMST) Trivandrum in 2008.
- Gold Medal in MS. General Surgery from JIPMER
Publications & Presentations
- Published several papers in reputed journals
- IACTS (Indian association of CT surgeons)
- ANZCTS (Australian & New Zealand Society of Cardiac & Thoracic Surgeons)
- ISMICS (International Society of Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery
- English, Hindi, Telugu